Eeeeeek!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BondJamesBond

Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
What code do I need to make a UT pistol that reloads and all that stuff? Is there a mod that I can refer to for scripts??

Sorry for asking the same question in two posts.. :eek:

Thanks in advance,
-Rainbow Six

I want you to post that tutorial for the Enhanced Items mutator. I am in the uncomfortable position in uscript where I would know what everything means if I could figure out where the hell all these out-of-class references come from. I find it quite irritating. I get it but I can't get it.

BondJamesBond

Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
By the way...

Hey!

I checked out the Enhanced Items, but no help. It has all that Slave/Master junk, and it uses stuff from it's Parent. (EnhancedWeapon)

And, how do I align the Muzzle Flash in the first person view? What variables control that? Is there a way other than hacking at it?

KEWL MOD, THOUGH!

-Rainbow Six

I had this idea, but have not had the time to implement it yet:
Copy the code of a weapon into a text file and comment about what everything does (or at least what you can figure out) and then post that commented code to the forums and get everyone else to fill in the gaps. I thought it might help for us early coders. Would people actually pay attention to me if I did that?

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by WheatPuppet
I had this idea, but have not had the time to implement it yet:
Copy the code of a weapon into a text file and comment about what everything does (or at least what you can figure out) and then post that commented code to the forums and get everyone else to fill in the gaps. I thought it might help for us early coders. Would people actually pay attention to me if I did that?
Damn straight we would... I've actually wanted to go through and uber comment all the base UT weapons & pickups for sometime now..... just haven't had the time or patience to do a whole weapon on my own.