Short Story

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Papos-x

He's the sweetest. Just never cross his path.
Jun 25, 2001
Somewhere
Visit site
I have an english Project due thursday. It's a short story i have to write. I want all of you to contribute to making it. I really need your help. All of you. I want it to be about army. Ill start it off. NO PROFANITY

It was a bright summer morning and all was quiet. Too Quiet.

Please contribute to this story in the making. I will post the grade when i get it back. Thanks Alot for all your Help.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
So we should do your homework while you are playing ? ... :hmm:

How much ? :D

Hey! You should do it, YOU will be rewarded, not an anonymous guy in the net.
(And you will make your brain works for a bit, it is worthwhile!)

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
LMFAO ROGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god that was classic! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Epilogue

The anarchists, having overthrown the oppressive government, now turned their rage on the baffoons who asked them to their homework for them. They tied them up and poured honey all over them, then dropped them on top of fire-ant hills. The world was a better place, as the feeling