cant get mod working

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

theonlyeklipse

Apr 24, 2005
iv put the files in the right spot n i downloaded a 2d map n put it in the maps section n when i load up ut04 which ever game type i got a map for there will be 2 modes for it like i get a BR map n put it in the map folder n when i load up ut04 theres 2 2d Bombing Run modes under custom game modes n both show all the normal maps n not the 2d maps n its the same wid any type i added a ctf map n it made 2 2dCtf modes udner custom games n both have the normal ctf maps in it,so i tryed renaming the ctf map to normal by changin the 2dctf in the file name to juz ctf n it worked i loaded up the level n it worked for spectating but when i joined i got a General Protection Error n all the other maps i got downloaded do the same when i change the name,please help cuz i really want this mod working