UT Advanced Preferences explained?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wile E Coyote

Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
Where can I get a full listing which explains all of the advanced preferences options?

I read a UT tweak guide today, and the person said "The 'Enable CD Audio' option will enable higher quality background music with less CPU impact."

Obviously, he doesn't know what he is talking about. At least to me, the option should allow you to place any Audio CD in your drive to play that music, instead of the built-in UT music. Is this correct?

Feb 15, 2000
members.dencity.com
Uh actually, he is right, Enable CD Audio does not mean CD music, it means CD Quality music, as in clarity, noise reduction, etc.

bullet2.gif

"Obire Verus Dracos" -Motto of the 152nd Imperial Dragoons

Second|PuF

Funeral-Dancer
Apr 26, 2000
Astrovill, AL, USA
Visit site
If your just looking to tweak your game, try this site. It explains alot of the options, and how they work in the game.

bullet2.gif

Spine will twist, heads will cave
I am the funeral dancer on the outer wave
Plastic heads with painted sockets and death rode through the sky like a rocket
Everything dies so fast so this is it
You're a dead motherf***er wading through a world of sh*t

Dekscussion, A nice little board
stats-1118380

[This message has been edited by Second|PuF (edited 05-08-2000).]

M

My_Oozing_Eye

Second|PuF is correct! The site listed above has really helped me!

bullet2.gif

Winston,... 2+2=5!