I just don't learn....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Really, no matter how stupid I know something is, for some reason, I'm compelled to do it anyway.

Oh well. I'll give this chunk of Silly Putty a couple days to work it's way out of my nose before I go to a doctor..

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Speaking of which..... I think I almost accidentally blew up and reformatted my HD while I was trying to get my CD burner to work..... I'm going to bed now. No more messing around until I'm atleast half-awake.

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
How can you almost accidently blow up and reformat a hard drive?

I think you're stoned or something.

Originally posted by Waffnuffly
Speaking of which..... I think I almost accidentally blew up and reformatted my HD while I was trying to get my CD burner to work..... I'm going to bed now. No more messing around until I'm atleast half-awake.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Originally posted by CHRYSt
Really, no matter how stupid I know something is, for some reason, I'm compelled to do it anyway.

Oh well. I'll give this chunk of Silly Putty a couple days to work it's way out of my nose before I go to a doctor..

i do stupid stuff too :) like take a BMX bike down a reeeeealy speep bumpy hill and into a heap of sand at the bottom. I think it would be good jackasss material.

BTW try not to sniff too hard :D

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
when I was little, my younger brother and I used to go out to our garden and pick peas that we grew, and take them out of the pods and put them in our noses, then snort real hard and couth 'em out our mouths. It was endless entertainment. Except this one time, i kept coughing the pea back into my nose, then snorting it back into my windpipe, then coughing it back into my sinus, then snorting back into my windpipe......that kinda sucked for awhile, until I finally swallowed it by accident. Went down nice and easy what with the liberal coating of mucus and all.

Camel

dduurrrrrrrrrr
Jun 26, 2001
blarg
Visit site
Originally posted by Pineconeboy
when I was little, my younger brother and I used to go out to our garden and pick peas that we grew, and take them out of the pods and put them in our noses, then snort real hard and couth 'em out our mouths. It was endless entertainment. Except this one time, i kept coughing the pea back into my nose, then snorting it back into my windpipe, then coughing it back into my sinus, then snorting back into my windpipe......that kinda sucked for awhile, until I finally swallowed it by accident. Went down nice and easy what with the liberal coating of mucus and all.

:lol:

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
Originally posted by CHRYSt

:lol: Damn, now I have to clean up the coffee I nearly choked on and spat all over my monitor and keyboard laughing at that!

Quick, hide the crayons for CHRYSt's sake!

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Originally posted by Pineconeboy

Minging :lol:

When I was doing my GSCE Chemistry (nearly 10 years ago :eek: ), about four of us decided to sniff some of the ground Alkaseltzer that we were using for an experiment...it gives the wierdest feeling when it bubbles in your nose :hmm:

Our teacher just laughed because we had tears streaming down our cheeks and white stuff around our nostrils. She didn't report us luckily.

lophead

this dude at a party was being drunk and disorderly and saw a lawnmower. So naturally, as you do you wanna have a mow. Well it was out of petrol, but there was a bucket next to it but no funnel to pour it in. So using his ingenious drunken intellect thought he'd cyphen (i think thats the right spelling) it out using a hose. Anyway he didnt quite judge how far up the hose hed sucked with petrol so he quite literally swollen a whole mouthful of it. He was gagging for ages, and the next day he burped and it still smelt of petrol. He would have been in real trouble had he decided to have a cigarette.

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
I have a feeling I'm going to be reading about someone here in the Darwin Awards one day.

I do a lot of dumbsh!t things like putting something that belongs in the cupboard in the freezer or driving past an exit on the freeway and not realizing it for two miles.

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
Xirv0 I havent: D
*ahem

Becoming a member of BuF automatically disqualifies you for not doing something stupid. ;)

Lets see... Constructing a terrible mini-launch ramp and sticking it in front of a bar to see if I could grind... Before I could even ollie! Needless to say, it hurt like hell! Landed on my arse and on my arm...
Attempting to do a barspin when going very fast on flat ground before I could do a proper wheelie.. Fecking bike fell on my head!

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
When i was about 8 i was sat in he car and my ma went into a shop to get something. I saw the handbrake and (as you do) decided to see what it does. LLets just say if I hadn't put it back on again we may have rolled into a busy street :eek: :D Never really hurt myself doing anything stupid though.