DM-ArenaGate][

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about the map?

• It's very good!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It is rather good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is rather bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sux!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
im not going to fill in the poll :D

but its better then your previous ones altough you didnt made the floorplan offcourse, and that quake floorplan isnt the best floorplan there excist

thing 1, your stars in the sky are to small, i can see the patern in it, thats not cool to see, make them a little bit bigger, and the clouds are goinnnnnnnng waaaaay tooooo faaaaast
and there was no ammo ? i had like an rocketlauncher and stuff, but i couldnt find rl ammo ? same for the other weapons, after a few seconds i had a piston in my hands...
need screenshot, need sound, need music
the big erm mouth or face or something ic nice, comes from that map too, but you need stuff like eyes and a nose :) and the texture need to better aligned, on the sides of the tongeu i could see the poly lines from in 2d shape, merge those polys and aligne surface
light was not bad
texturing either
i killed those 2 statues by shooting at it, dunno if it suppose to be breakable but i can kill it and by doing it killing a part of the map :D
by the big mounth the archtiecture could be better, a bit dunno what, amybe blocky, empty ...

but nice map, your making progress, now work it out further, and next time make you own floorplan :D its part of the [process too

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Kool, I'm glad youre converting this map. I think when the Nali statues break it's kool, but then youre left with nothing. I t might be better if they didnt break. I also saw a few HOM errors, most notably the tip of the tongue and if you stand behind the Nali statues and look up at the sky.............

You arent finished with this map are you? You should put in more ammo and health, fix the HOM's and try to make the origional maps "snake head" thing where the armor is insted of leaving it a big block..........

GMotha

The nipples from Napels
Nov 3, 2001
Antwerp
gmotha.deviantart.com
For jpg is 75% a fair compression, it doesn't lower the quality too much and it's size is small enough...
However, if you use small pix, i recommend gif's with indexed colours.
That's all ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
you have some mean greening in the mid map. thats what i've seen from visitng your map. work on your lighting