Infiltration Lies!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
Infiltration Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf on the "release" of Infiltration 2.9:

"There are no Infiltration CDs in production. Never!"

"They are sick in their minds. They say they brought 2.9 into gold release. I say to you this talk is not true. This is part of their sick mind."

"You can go and visit those websites. Nothing there, nothing at all."

Last edited:

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
SaraP is clever, intelligent, and would not lower herself to making already-heard-1OO-times "iraqi minister of information" jokes.

I should PM her to log out when leaving the forums next time, so that this account hijack incident thing can"t happen again.

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
"Sentry Studios, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"They have started burning those CDs, but they are not CDs, they are booby traps to kill the INFers."

"I have detailed information about the situation...which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"Losers, they think that by killing hopes and trying to distort the feelings of the people they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
i got it! sarap is really jay leno in disguise as a know-it-all little girlie. You get all the lame 'jokes' (i quote that cuz jokes really are supposed to be funny) repeated 18 billion times, plus all the i'm-right-and-your-wrong-because-i-say-so attitude. Hey Jay, got any more monica lewinsky for us?

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Sara, sorry, but it's just not needed right now. I've gotta close this thread. I'll probably have to close Dallas' thread too. I know you were just trying to bring some humor into a pissed off situation, but it's ill timed.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.