UT2007 Demo Footage at IGN/Gamespy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
11:55 <@[BU]Brizz> jump height looks ALOT lower
11:56 <@[BU]Brizz> dodging looks alot lower and faster
11:56 <@[BU]Brizz> eye height looks alot higher
11:57 <@[BU]Brizz> the blades on the scorpian are like energy blades now

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Those aren't energy blades. They are just bright so the engine gives them that glow. If you look closely you can see the metal parts.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I didn't notice any dodges.

Looks mostly like graphical optimizations since the last time we saw footage of that demo. Which is good... prolly where they need to focus most.

AntiMatter

[Ci]
Mar 17, 2004
That looks really really nice, the city in that second video was great, with all the neon lights and stuff. The shock rifle effect looked sweet. :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I dunno.

When he first whips them open he is in the shadow of that building and they still look really bright.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Whole movement looked a lot nicer imo. Simply can't wait to see the engine close up in all it's glory :)
Didn't think the city with the neon lights really showed off the engine's power though, the city flyby map looks a lot nicer. I'm looking forward to some incredible temple maps etc. in the final product.

Still not a fan of this rocket launcher model, looks a bit clunky. Shock rifle model looks ok but certainly extra marks for originality compared to past models. Combo effect looks simply leet.

Attachments

• 1337.JPG
    1337.JPG
    1.3 KB · Views: 708

Discord

surveying the wreckage...
Nov 6, 2002
Somewhere on Route 666
Ahhh... the thumbnail. *headsmack*

Well, I can't really say for sure about jumps or dodges. I CAN say for sure that that is NOT a rocket launcher on the Scorpion. :)

The cities look really nice, but what I want to know is: can all of those buildings be made accessible?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Discord: yes.

All: The weapons really aren't likely to be final. Those are UC2 models.