hosting a game of ut 2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

aruon 177

Maya PLE fanboy
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
i need to look for some people on here to join my host on UT 2003.

the hosts name is ut 2003 ownz any my name on there is mr frager

aruon 177

Maya PLE fanboy
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
im not sure if i can host a dedicated server but i can host.

im thinkin about a DM up to 25 frags or 31 frags in a match but im not big on CTF maps because im on a 1ghz.

and probaly a host up to about 10 or 8 becasue im that kind of person who likes to play 5-10 player hosts.

also anyone whos on windows or linix can also join my host,even on mac os x,and for you peeps who want to play it on the mac be sure to have os 10.2.6

Last edited:

aruon 177

Maya PLE fanboy
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
yea its very wierd how the servers are in the demo verson,i mean i host on there sometimes and people join my host but on the full verson no one hardly joins,its probaly becasue theres about 900-2000 servers in the full verson,it kind of sucks that most of them are laggy and empty hosts.

Maddeh

Aug 19, 2003
SLC
www.goodgameogc.com
Scum, yes you can host a 1v1 on your computer and play at the same time. I wouldn't do it for more than a 1v1 though, as it sounds aruon is trying to do.

Make sure you have ports 7777-7778 forwarded or open to your machine. Or, enable DMZ host. Also, make sure the ip you're providing is your external ip.

Are you using a router? And / or what firewall?

aruon 177

Maya PLE fanboy
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
ok today i will try to host,the hosts name is UT 2003 OWNZ and ill try to host somewhere later today like 5:00 or 8:00PM PT.