POLL: What weapon should be included in Inf2.8??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
For some obscure reason, most of you guys voted for the DE to be included in the 2.8 (I voted for the AKMSU, BTW).... However, the opinion of the majority seems to have changed so I thought we could have another poll. Please note: This is just for fun, heaven forbid that I´d suggest that the Inf-team should care too much about the results of this poll, much less change anything in 2.8...
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MP*Beretta

May 25, 2000
None of the above!

How about a Ruger Super Redhawk in .454 Casull /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

MP*Beretta
If I am a hoe, then Inf is the gardening department of Home Depot.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
DAMNIT! The FAMAS still isn't in there!

-Keiichi

Kei-sig.jpg

disturbed

Nov 10, 1999
www.research-center.org
Well well well... lookey at who's winning... It's about time you guys got some sense blown into you. SIG 551 SWAT forever! w00t!

<hr color="#00FF00" size="1" align="left" width="50%">
<font face="Geneva,Verdana,sans-serif" size=-1 color="#FFFFFF">Jon Merriman (a.k.a. Disturbed)
Infiltration Beta Tester</font>

RAzOR

Jan 27, 2000
Visit site
Who fu*ked up the last voting

Who the hell voted for the DE last time anyway?
I know I didn't.

RazoR /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

If it gibs, we can frag it.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
I wonder if we could get a re-vote on the 2.8 weapon. This time, only registered forum goers can vote. That way, the typical mindless pre-teen crowds directed here by the unaviodable plantunreal blurb can be avoided.

How about it?

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
afaik, there are still a couple of de lovers amongst us but i see they have disappeared...probably found out what a crappy gun it is after playing swat /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif...well as for myself, i voted for the sg 551... again...

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Snipa

Dec 4, 1999
Canada
snipagr.8m.com
There is nothing more reassuring than looking down the sights of a Sig 551. Long live Sig. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ca.gif
Snipa
Day of Defeat Beta Tester

Christopher Webb

Overtly Serious Chappy.
Who voted for the DE last time?

Shamefully raises hand slowly without pride.

My opinions have changed ALOT since then I can assure you. The reason so many people chose the DE was most likely the name, nothing more.

<insert cute/ interesting/ bizarre signature here>

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Ya' know what? I honestly don't even remember WHAT I voted for. That's freaky. I HOPE it wasn't the Desert Eagle. If it was, I'll have to kick my own ass.

-Keiichi

Kei-sig.jpg

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
I bet that if they had included a pic of the weapon when performing the poll, a LOT of people would have voted for the Sig... But to be honest, I voted for the AKMSU, I didn´t even know that the Sig was a rifle, I probably saw "Sig" and thought pistol, cuz the Swedish police use Sig Sauer pistols...
Great idea though, about a new poll, I´m certain the results would be different this time... I wonder what the inf team makes of all this though..
Warren?

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
I really don't think a re-vote is a bad idea. I don't see anyone talking about how the DE should stay in INF 2.8, its all SIG. Its like letting everyone in every nation except the USA elect the next US president.

If we could only get word to Warren...

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Unfortunately, we've made our decision, and now we must deal with it. I personally did not vote for the Desert Eagle, however the majority did.

You've dug your own grave, prepare to lie in it. A revote would offset 2.8 by months. A new pistol would be a nice addition. And remember, a weapon's performance has nothing to do with "the way it looks".

The snot gun in UT looks ugly, but in the right hands its a very powerful tool. The Robar, too, is an ugly-as-ass gun, but its a pretty much one-hit-one-kill weapon, even when contacting center-mass. Oh well.

Live with it.

---
Another funky radical bombtrack started as a sketch in my notebook
---

disturbed

Nov 10, 1999
www.research-center.org
It doesn't matter. The Desert Eagle is already in 2.8, so if the team did decide to revote they would just add in the Sig. There's no point in taking it out.

<hr color="#00FF00" size="1" align="left" width="50%">
<font face="Geneva,Verdana,sans-serif" size=-1 color="#FFFFFF">Jon Merriman (a.k.a. Disturbed)
Infiltration Beta Tester</font>