UK UT2004 LMS server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LeJimster

n0b0dy
Sep 19, 2002
Sheffield, UK
www.ut2003central.com
Since the master server is screwed up regarding LMS (it doesnt display the servers online).. I'm just letting you guys know I've set up 1 today.

10 man
10 lifes
IP - 212.159.6.213:7777

The old classics such as Deck and Morpheus are on, any recommendations to add to the maplist welcome.

Please, add to your favourites and make yourself at home

ta

LJ

mortus\pyro

Jan 8, 2004
Invaded this server earlier with the rest of the mortus guys, was empty but we had a lot of fun in the meantime.

Nice map rotation as well, look forward to seeing you guys on there :)

LeJimster

n0b0dy
Sep 19, 2002
Sheffield, UK
www.ut2003central.com
I think Curse4 is quite a nice map compaired to Curse3 - although still a bit tight in areas. I'm going to leave default maps on there for the moment - but once theres a good version of DM-Campgrounds for 2k4 I'll prolly get it up there.. I know some1s already done a remake - but I heard they had took out some of the lights on the bridge that can be used to get accross.