Does Bulletstorm PC Use GFWL?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
640157b.jpg
The title says it all, but if this image from Gamestop is anything to go by, you can bet it is. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
One more game probably not sold, unless the singleplayer is particularly hot and of reasonable length.

You'd have thought they'd have learnt the first time around with Gears.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
*facepalm*

Seriously. After all that fuss about Steamworks integration with the engine?

I'm betting this is going to be GFWL store exclusive too, and I will be really disappointed if that's true.

EDIT: Conspiracy theory time. I wonder if this is part of some deal EA and MS worked out for including beta keys for Gears 3 in the XBox limited edition?

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Keep in mind this isn't confirmed at all. I am still hoping that Epic hasn't pooped on our collective faces. Steam integration just makes sense. There is no better platform for multiplayer middleware on PC.

RoadKillGrill

Got Lead?
Dec 11, 2004
rahkogen.net
Yup defiantly not buying for a while 10$ bargin game bin game, I've had enough pain with getting GOW Dirt2 and Batman to work on GFWL. Why do you want me to put the key in again?! I'm logged in into the account that I activated this game on last reformat they key hasn't changed just leme play the damn game!!

Also how does the preorder benefit me when there is never going to be another GOW title on PC?

Also Epic confirming or denying should be taken as a grain of salt, hows that Linux build coming..... oh wait its never coming.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Remember when you could just pop a game into your disk drive and start the setup immediately? No, now it's buy a disk, pop it into your PC, then wait for the damn thing to download off of the internet, thus defeating the purpose of a physical copy. Steam is great, I use it frequently, but the only thing I despise about it is needing to download a game off the internet even when you have the physical disk. If I wanted to wait for the game to download I would've bought it online through Steam instead of going through the trouble to go out and get a physical disk.

Last edited: