Thanks to COOP Admins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
I will never be dissappointed by a good admin.

If any of you have the chance to play Unreal's COOP I highly suggest you do.

You have no excuses. If you read this, obviously you have some kind og connection (it really doesn't matter w/ unreal) and if your here you have the game (if not, why? its $10).

Find servers that currently have admins on them. You can tell who is by reading the server info.

A good majority know what theyre doing. There are a select few (that I have met) the go the extra yard.

I'd like to thank (If there's even the slightest chance they know about PuF) the admins I've met over the past year I've gotten heavily involved in Unreal...
KillerBee
Sport (Ramssport)
Skaarjwarrior (and all the little Skaarjs)

These ppl know what they're doing and they like showing off :).
If you see an open spot on their servers take it it wont be open for long and you wont regret it.

Rawhead_Wrecks

Sep 1, 2000
Visit site
I agree.

It's too bad Co-op is so under-appreciated by the Unreal/Unreal Tournament community. When done right, it is much more enjoyable than traditional online Death Match or CTF. More people should give it a try.

My thanks to those server admins who keep this gametype going.

Status
Not open for further replies.