G11

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
If you guys are going to put the G11 into the game, you might as well go crazy and put this one in too.

jackhammer.gif

jackhammer2.gif

The Jackhammer rules.

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
It has been stated numerous times that new weapon suggestions are not accepted. Otherwise, I'd have spammed this forum with demands for F2000 already :D

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Not totally true:
When the MB changed to the planetureal forums, someone mentioned it's alright to discuss, but the team usually won't follow it - which is about the same like 'new weapon suggestions are disregarded'..

Apart from that the G11 is, like the DE, an early mistake by the team, since both are non military weapons(DE isn't used, G11 is prototype).
Since I suppose both F2000 and Jackhammer are NOT in current military use, better don't suggest them.

Snakeye :D

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
thats the whole point

I know the Pancor is not in military use. I'm saying it's just as stupid as having the G11 be in the game.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
G11 is no prototype. 1000 G11's were delivered to the Bundeswehr in 1989. They had allready passed prototype stage, it ourtperformed the G3 by some 50pct.

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
Well, as a 70cm overall weapon with a 40cm barrel and forward casing ejection, F2000 will probably be adopted by Sayeret Duvdevan and Sayeret Shimshon quick enough, as there is a high demand for a weapon with firepower of an assault rifle that can also be concealed (Sayeret Duvdevan is the undercover unit operating on the West Bank, Sayeret Shimshon does the same in Gaza strip - though such stuff is very rarely made public, all those terrorists suddenly blowing up or disappearing are probably their work).

[121st]Burton

full-auto SIG abuser
Feb 7, 2000
From what I read some G11s had been delivered for testing purposes, but I never read or heard that any unit really used or uses it. But maybe the whole G11 thing is too secret...

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
No the 1000 G11's deklivered to the Bundeswehr where the initial production batch. They had allready passed the testing stage, the model delivered was the final production model.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Dear lord! That thing is a full auto shotgun!!

from the page:
PANCOR JACKHAMMER MK 3 A1
12 Gauge - 10 shot rotary magazine
Select Fire Machine Gun -

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by St0rmcaller
It may be able to make dead people nicely, but I still can't respect any weapon that looks like an elongated shoebox with a pistol grip.

LOL

Concerning the team of INF: Already some weapons of our Herstal's FN Belgium. Will you make all the catalogue with the time ?:D

/me thinking hard: say yes, say yes...

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Damn right it's a automatic combat shotgun. Imagine using that in CQB.

/me smiles and imagines finally killing Dakin

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Snakeye
Does the Bundeswehr actually use them for anything? IIRC the G36 is their new AR.

Snakeye :D

yepp, right snakeye! The H&K G36 *IS* the new AR, replacing my loved H&K G3. In 1995, in competition with designs from other manufacturers, the HK36 was selected by the Bundeswehr as the successor to the G3 rifle.

Although the G11 had a rather promising start, the whole project was subsequently abandoned. According to some sources, a limited number of G11 rifles were brought into service around 1990 with German Fernspäher (long-range recon) units, and some rifles are even said to remain in service today with the KSK (Kommando SpezialKräfte). Personally i guess the G11 is Warrens little fetish so i would never say anything against it :D

I would prefer to see the G36 instead the G36C (including 100 round beta c-mag drums *hehe* just kidding). There are enuff H&K SMGs planned and in the game. And the standard-weapon of a "normal" soldier is the AR.

The configuration chosen by the Bundeswehr actually incorporates two optical sights. One is a 3.5x scope with a special reticle pattern, mounted in the lower rear of the carrying handle. The other is a red-dot reflex type of sight without magnification, mounted on top of the carrying handle. It is operated either by means of a battery in low light, or with a shade opened, utilising ambient light in daylight conditions. Both optics are manufactured by Hensoldt AG, a subsidiary of Zeiss, Germany. The two sights are fully independent, and could easily be set for different ranges. A very similar system is found in new versions of the Swedish Bofors CG A5 (AK5) rifle. The two sights would be great with the A-Key in INF!

TitanBlue

(source: The Unofficial Homepage for the H&K G36):D