Lego parts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
It's Nerf of nothing! That's what my dogs are thinking when they can't find any legos to chew on. Many a Nerf products have come to an end here as well. I have this one certain dog that is hell-bent on chewing them into as many small pieces as possible. Those suction cup tipped Nerf ammunition shells are certainly a favorite for my dogs. God forbid that my kids ever leave out an actual Nerf football! That would be a total disaster.

It is a real good thing my dogs have no taste for either of my boy's Transformers. My kids leave them out too but not on the floor. They leave them out on tables or on the fireplace hearth. Lego forts and Transformers go together like the two great tastes of peanut-butter and chocolate!

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Ask the guilty ones that you (Bi()ha2ard) said skipped Enlish lessons when they were 8 years old.

[GU]elmur_fud said "Lego's build motor skills"

SleepyHe4d said "I just remember mainly playing with Lego's when I was 7-14"

I make so many errors when type in a hurry that I have learned to become very "tolerant" of others when they make mistakes. Being "tolerant" is great way to avoid trouble with people who are just wasting their lives right Firefly? LOL

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I have seen LEGO themselves refer to the individual bricks as Legos in some of instruction manuals for sets we have purchased my son. Though I believe their exact usage was LEGOs and they may have just been being cheep with ink.

I can understand Legos but wtf is Lego's supposed to be?

Perhaps the following short anecdote will help.

There once was a LEGO man who met a girl. The LEGO man had sex with the girl. The girl rode him hard and when he was about to pull out she quickly wrapped her legs around him to keep him in. The LEGO man yelled 'lego my dick'. But it was too late, all of Lego's sperm was emptied inside the girl. Nine months later she had a bunch of little legos... and she thought that hurt until she stepped on one. The end.

That help clear things up? :D

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Official names for the toys:
"Lego bricks" = Multiple Lego bricks made by the Lego company.
"Lego brick" = A single Lego brick made by the Lego company.
These make the most sense.

Slang names for the toys:
1:
"Lego's" = abbreviation of "Lego bricks"
"Give me those Lego's man!"
Makes the second most sense.

2:
"Lego" (to describe a single lego brick) = abbreviation of "Lego brick"
"Give me that Lego!"
Also makes the second most sense.

Therefore;

3:
"Legos" = pluralization of the abbreviation of "Lego brick"
"Hey man, give me 20 Legos please!"
Makes less sense, but is at least understandable.

4:
"Lego" (to describe "Lego bricks" in the plural form) = Describing multiple brick toys with the name of a single company. Wat.

"Hey man, give me 20 Lego please, I love playing with all these Lego! Weeee!" :y5:

Makes the least sense of all of them since "Lego" is the name of the company and "Lego bricks" are the brick toys they make. No one knows wtf you are talking about. Even if you love playing with 20 companies such as Microsoft, you wouldn't say, "I love playing with all these Microsoft!" You would say, "I love playing with all these Microsofts!"

Hence; you are a silly, dumb fool for referring to "Lego bricks" as "Lego." :)

Last edited:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Guess it's down to where you're brought up but yeah, when people were saying Legos, I was wondering wtf some of you were on about - I've never heard of it referred to as Legos, much the same as I've never heared of Airfix called Airfixs or say Meccano called Meccanos.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Guess it's down to where you're brought up but yeah, when people were saying Legos, I was wondering wtf some of you were on about - I've never heard of it referred to as Legos, much the same as I've never heared of Airfix called Airfixs or say Meccano called Meccanos.

+1

That made no sense to me what-so-ever. :lol:

Par for the course for hermskii

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Mother Teresa cares.

scaled.php