Need UT 2004 FRAG MOVIE SITES

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
FYI the Unreal North movie has a virus in the archive;

Unrealnorth_x264\MatroskaSplitter.exe - W32.Jeefo
Unrealnorth_x264\ffdshow-20050930.exe - W32.Jeefo

Just downloaded it ;)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I got the same thing awhile back. I don't think they really are virii, but regardless, I got VLC so I wouldn't need to install those things and all is well.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Thanks for the info, T2A. I have Nero Showtime so I didn't need the installers. Good movie though. Man these videos are eating up disk space - I'm on a downloading video spree :lol: :tup:

X0Rn

MadmonkeY
Feb 13, 2006
India
The Finnish it movie........ is damm good.........
Music is great.
Frags are Good.
Credits are just the Best i Have EveR seeN.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
klasnic said:
FYI the Unreal North movie has a virus in the archive;

Unrealnorth_x264\MatroskaSplitter.exe - W32.Jeefo
Unrealnorth_x264\ffdshow-20050930.exe - W32.Jeefo

Just downloaded it ;)

I have another x264 codec that apparently isn't infected. I can give you a link when I get home. If I remember what excactly the codec is. It works perfectly with Windows Media Player.

EDIT:: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=89979

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I think the general verdict was it is real. When you download it, just extract the video, don't extract those .exe files. Then download the codec yourself elsewhere, or use something like VLC. The person who posted it probably had an infected PC at the time.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Kantham said:
Best thing ever made.

>Yeah, but will it be topped? I remember Unreal North was the first UT2004 frag movie i had seen. When I saw it I couldn't belive my eyes. I'd never seen anyone change weapons in battle before unless they ran out of ammo for that gun. I thought everyone in the movie must of been pro.:)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I doubt Finnish it will be topped. It's setting the bar really high, and I'm sure that will turn away the casual people from making videos at all when they know they can't compete with such quality editing. If anything we'll get no more good movies before UT3.

DefeattheN00b said:
I'd never seen anyone change weapons in battle before unless they ran out of ammo for that gun.
WTF.

BeMyMonkey

Village Idiot
Apr 16, 2004
canadiansushi.surf.to
Turns2Ashes said:
I doubt Finnish it will be topped. It's setting the bar really high, and I'm sure that will turn away the casual people from making videos at all when they know they can't compete with such quality editing. If anything we'll get no more good movies before UT3.

WTF.

Hear, hear! Finnish is the perfect frag movie, IMO... great music, great frags, great editing, great innovations, use of rypelcam and cool effects. Just doesn't get much better than that...

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I don't know if it was mentioned in this thread or not and I don't really feel like looking because I'm lazy, but if it wasn't, get 04Lady by Tropic. It's a UT2003 video but it's better than most of the stuff out for UT2004, at least in entertainment value. The editing will look n00b compared to Finnish It and Crystal's movies, but it's still fun to watch because Tropic plays UT like it's Quack3.

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=1228

X0Rn

MadmonkeY
Feb 13, 2006
India
i hope ut2007 has weapons visiblity in demos ...........so that the movies turn out to be perfect.