My server

• Thread starter Live Wire Freak
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
L

Live Wire Freak

Im gunna open up the INF shooting range map, and setup a server, any one that wants to target practice with their best buddy and show of is welcome when 2.85 comes out :) BUT, I'm gunna have a set of rules for this. You do not kill anyone else EVER, think of this as in RL when you sitting around with your buddy target shooting. You don't shoot at him, just some warning, I will be banning anyone who shoots other ppl in the game, they will get on chance.

I think I'm gunna call it "Target practice" duh.

page

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Ah, sick twisted minds seem to think alike. Thats what I've been told. I've noticed alot of posts and reply's saying exactly what I was ABOUT to or have said. I was going to suggest a bipod for the m249 that you could place on waist high surfaces, or when you go prone. Also, I can't remember whom, but someone said something about the animations, on inf radio, and used the phrase "animations and such" like I did on a post a week ago. What's my point? About 7 or so posts down I made a suggestion of a firing range server that covered all that you have just said.

I poured spot remover on my dog once.... He's gone now.

L

Live Wire Freak

??????????I never saw it????????? Ill go look.

page