inf players age

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whats your age catogory?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • 21-30

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51-60

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I aint tellin you you freackin jack ass

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

NEO-=LMatrix=-

Dec 23, 2000
Visit site
Ok well i just wanted to find out the average ages of the inf player
oops wrong damn area i meant to put this in the general thread area

Last edited by a moderator:

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Wonder how we've screwed things up now, eh DarkBls?

seems we both moved this thread at the same time :eek:

:D

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Hehe Funny ;) This board is robust :D

You moved it with link, while i typed my message. And i moved it just after you, I think. But without the link (I think the link is not need). So We have now both (thread+link) in the OT forum :D

hawaiian c

)(åwåiiåñ ç
Jan 10, 2001
23?

umm 23 what got a problem with that can an young adult kick some fake computer graphite military but hehe

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
shaddy's 12!?

DEAR GOD!

I thought you were older than me! **** DUDE!

man, no wonder you were banned from violent video games! your frickin 12!

sorry, but... DAMN, you curse like a sailor, no wonder your doctor thinks you have problems!

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
LOL, it's funny how you can get an impression of someone online that is totally wrong...

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
hmmm.......

Well, Its not because i curse like a sailor, its because i
1.) Pissed on some ritch kids jacket at school
2.)put ketchup on my neck and pretended i was bleeding to death and went up to a teacher gasping.
3.)Making a disco floor with a spot light in a school play (i was the spot light guy :) )
4.)I like guns (hunting and stuff), but i guess its wrong to like hunting....
5.) smeared papa-johns garlic sauce on some rich guys caddilac devile 1999
6.) threw a rock at my friends next door neighbors car (it was brand new)
7.) Broke a 'bullies' arm (i showed him :D )
8.) hate my dad (i guess thats wrong too)
9.) lazer pointed a car and nearly blinded the driver (this was at night at a friends house) making him crash into a fire hydrent
10.) Went into a Hollywood Video place looking like hannibal lector with bandaids and nose strips all over my face (in a pattern that looked freaky) With one of my friends and we both had bananas in our pants and we did the first Banana Hoist in the world.
11.)a hole bunch of other crap...funny eh?
So he thinks all that happens because i play computer games apperently, and i havent played them for about 3 months right now and nothing has changed......and also apperently i am "Mentally Unstable" do to my actions.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
i can imagine a
"Welcome to the Forever Shaded series on Good Morning America, this is your ancor Matt Lower with our star this morning, Lamp-Shade, or if you like, Bo Bub Bo Bob Beerstains........ So what do you like Lampy? Uhh, I like my poofa, wheatie, uhh, and I like going to McDonalds and asking for a Pe.nis burger, and err, I also like your stupid hair style where you comb it over to hide your baldness!"

But my rule will be anything short of kuntucky, maybe i will buy a hampster and be the king of that.
But enough of that, how about you start posting your age instead of comments about my 12 year oldness :D

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
You get points for...uh...creativity. It would take a little more than two of you to equal my age :p