UT wont run

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
I have a CL geforce w/ the nvidia driver, detonater, the latest one. i have the latest UT patch. but when ever i go to play the phsical game it exits and bring me up a long error that i dont really understand and i dont know what to do?
would reinstalling UT do anything?
should i screw w/ my unreal.ini thing a bit more what?

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
OK...

What does the error say?

Maybe someone else can understand it.

(no need to copy the entire thing, just the first few lines)

T

The Dudester

That doesn't matter...
just try to run UT again and copy down the error onto a bit of paper. Then post it here.

You never know...it might help :)

bullet2.gif

Q: What's purple and commutes?
A: An abelian grape.

Obv.

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
alright I got unreal working now, dont really know how. i just uninstalled and reinstalled them updated patch. went to 405 d3d patch (i think) that didnt work so i went all the way back to everything 413 again then it worked perfectly until i got playing it would just exit in the middle of a game and bring up this error
(lines and CAPS not there though)

general protection fault!

history:ulevel:setactorzone <- ulevel::farmoveactor <- aactor::tick <- tickallactors <- ulevel::tick <- [netmode=0] <- ticklevel <- Ugame engine::tick <- updateworld <- mainloop

i think thats it.

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
i dont know, maybe its just me or something because I went back into the game and now I'm playing perfectly. so who knows what happened/happening but thanks for all your guys help.!!
and hey, im getting cable in like 2-3 days so maybe all be able to play agenst ya sometime!

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
*bump*

hehe for those of you that read the trouble shooting forums, i think this is my first post here!
???