The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
52879-164215-90a3f330653827cb02e5fd6510547d8b.gif

That has actually happened a few times before.
[M]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/982853/[/M]
for example

***WARNING CONTAINS A MUSIC VIDEO BY A BAND FROM THE 90'S WHICH DEPICTS BAND MEMBERS MOVING AROUND AND PLAYING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND SOME BLURRY SHAKY CAM EFFECTS***

If you've ever heard that song "Hey man nice shot" by Filter, that song was because of this.

http://youtu.be/o9mJ82x_l-E

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
he was right all along too, innocent as a new born baby but they fucked him because it benefited someone else's short-term political gain.
that other person confessed years later that they fabricated the allegations which led to the ruination of Bill's life and ultimate decision.

what a wonderful world we live in.

[GU]elmur_fud;2560180 said:
If it's not to much trouble, a disclaimer on such graphic videos in the future would be very much appreciated. That sure brought back some uncool emotions.

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that a music video would cause you such emotional distress.

edit:/ I added a small disclaimer to the music video I posted.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that a music video would cause you such emotional distress.

edit:/ I added a small disclaimer to the music video I posted.

lol. I never got as far as the second video. I just wigged a bit at the 1 you quoted. It's barely been a year since my brother did sorta the same thing. (Shotgun to the chest). I guess I had never bothered to think about what the meaning of the song Hey man Nice shot was so I didn't expect to watch somebody kill themselves and by the time I realized what was gonna happen I was too horrified to look away.

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I have a friend who's farmer grandfather took a shotgun to his head and removed half of it. He was an undead zombie vegetable for 12 hours before he finally died.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I have a friend who's farmer grandfather took a shotgun to his head and removed half of it. He was an undead zombie vegetable for 12 hours before he finally died.

My brother Survived 23 minutes after shooting himself. Long enough in fact to tell officials that he wished to be cremated.

I wasn't there, he was at his in-laws in Nebraska, I wasn't even able to attend the funeral. So being caught unawares as it were by the video Jackal quoted kinda rattled me.

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
The leg twitch after his head gets stuck in the windshield almost gets to me. Almost.