Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Holy Crap, I have an Update:
Prue, has all her Attribute Points. (Major Tip for Picking up last 15 Points!!) Do the Ice Caves of Sorrow Mission, then you will end up at the Irons Mines of Moladune. Exit and Follow the Map I included. Don't enter the Copperhead Mines. (unless you want to fight everything again). Instead talk to Sanyi. The only thing you need to fight on the way is Mragga Spawns which are easy enough to kill. Now after you beat her walk back and enter into Copperhead, then rezone to pick up your 5K XP and 15 Attribute Points.

I have completed Ice Caves and Dragons Lair Mission (Almost Beat Glint), picked up elites and now will work on getting infused and picking up Shield of Judgement..

Arwen and Astra need to work on Missions. Been farming with Arwen (Warrior) Got a nice Hydra Farm build but can only handle 4 of them. They don't drop crap anyway but its more of a challenge. I think Minotaurs and Griffons are profitable. Might work on farming down by Ember Light Camp. Wonder if Drops are better.

Attachments

• Frozen Forest.jpg
    Frozen Forest.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 7

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Don't think I'm gonna have much time for guild wars in the next week or so. I got a lot of stuff coming up that has to do with graduation and stuff like that. Plus I like to set aside time for you-know-who.

I'm getting my exhaust done in two weeks so that means I'll be out driving a lot breaking in the cat :p

We'll see what my work schedule is like next week.

Peace homies.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Bonecrusher said:
Don't think I'm gonna have much time for guild wars in the next week or so. I got a lot of stuff coming up that has to do with graduation and stuff like that. Plus I like to set aside time for you-know-who.

I'm getting my exhaust done in two weeks so that means I'll be out driving a lot breaking in the cat :p

We'll see what my work schedule is like next week.

Peace homies.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'd like to spend as much time as possible on my car. She should be comming along nicely but still takes a lot of time to make it happen.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I just picked off lightbringer last night. Got another 8,000 points for sunspear yet...

EDIT: OMG the posts above here were from when I was in high school!!! Thats F'in ridiculous! lol.

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I say we all delete all of our characters and start over in guildwars!!!! That will give us something to do!

I could possibly delete each of my characters except for Fama... she's going to be famous, and she's my bread-winner. Not to mention that she's 20k from Legendary Spearmarshall (which is as close to a full title as I've ever been in GW) and in 7 months, she's totalled 3.6 million experience (mostly from farming, of course).

Speaking of which; I want to make a thread on GM about farming... you can choose to participate or not... but seeing as I've always been so far behind you guys... well... go read the thread.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Just got my Lightbringer Title and went over 6million XP.

Attachments

• gw169.jpg
    gw169.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 6

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
i need help beating Factions before i start over,after that im all for it execpt for my monk(need money)or my rit(on her way to farming build)but other than that after i beat factions i would happily start all over again

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well I set up my Necro heros on hissy fit for the triple necro vanquish team. I needed to level up olias so I did pockmark flats in hardmode (PS... vanquishing SUCKS! :)) Had to run thru that entire damn place a second time to find the last guy. It got soooo boring towards the end.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey, was on a few times last nite. The servers was running like crap. I did Bloodstone in HM. Took for ever cause of the server acting up. Later that nite I did a couple of runs at Dunes of Despair, No Luck with a Scarab popping up and no luck with the boss. Both times it was the Warrior and he runs off.

I will be on tonite if anyones game for some Vanquishing.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OK, late tonite or tomorrow is fine. BC you game for some Underworld, probably take 4-5 hours maybe quicker if we knew what all the quest are about. I do know we have to clear all the areas, except the one to be able to teleport around. Alright anyone else wanna give it a go let us know.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Tonite sounds good, have to go shopping anyway. She has to spend the tax refund as fast as she can. LOL