UC competition mode King Of All Kings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Death Metal Diabolus

King Of All Kings
Jan 26, 2004
Kingdom of the BEST
I am the best at Unreal Championship competition mode! I have NEVER been beat 1 vs.1 comp mode and only lost a small handfull of death match free for all's. Before eneyone asks, i DONT play eney of that p.ussy gib sh!t.

I play...

1. competition mode
2. normal weapons
3. death match
4. 100% speed
5. eney map except gael (that map f.uckin sux)

I have clashed with all so called UC best and i have beat them all! If eneyone here would like a shot at the Throne, send me a friend request and we will pick a map and fight. And u will see why i am the UC competition mode, King Of All Kings!

Gametag-Diabolus013
(Death Metal Diabolus)

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
tbh it's not very hard to be the best at UC. I was the best until it got boring :p

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
he's actually quite awful at UC.go to the unrealchampionship forums at xbox.com and ask anyone.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
:lol:

so in other words, the fact that I haven't played in, oh say about 7 months, would have no actual bearing on whether or not I could beat him?

That's very interesting :p

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
Sir_Brizz said:

so in other words, the fact that I haven't played in, oh say about 7 months, would have no actual bearing on whether or not I could beat him?

That's very interesting :p

Exactly.but,after he gets beat,he'll stalk you forever across the internet.that type of dude.

Death Metal Diabolus

King Of All Kings
Jan 26, 2004
Kingdom of the BEST
Doc Savag LOST to me 1 vs. 1!

CiD said:
he's actually quite awful at UC.go to the unrealchampionship forums at xbox.com and ask anyone.

Hay Doc! Why dont u tell everyone here how u lost to me 1 vs.1 and u have NEVER gotten over it!

People, this little LOSER kid iz "Doc Savage", aka CiD. I beat him in 1 vs. 1 and he haz sence, never gotten over it and now he iz stalking me on the net! The little b@st@rd iz a NO life loser that iz upsesed with my victory over him from when the 4 new UC download maps came out. I fought him in Aqua Mortis 1 vs.1, score set to 20 frags wins, competition mode. I had to leave before we could finish the game. I left with my score of 13 to hiz score of.....get ready for this.......THREE! :lol:

Doc will NOT fight me again 1 vs. 1, and he haz went out of hiz way to flame me on the xbox UC message board showing wat a sore loser he iz!

Now im shure, he will get back on here and say "Diabolus quit lieing, i beat u countless times", and so on. But the truth iz he lost REAL BAD. and he proves over and over again, that he iz a sore loser loser on XBL and a little message board cyber nerd forum troll.

Doc. Get a life, and get the f.uck off my nuts!

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
yeah,and which one of us is screaming at their monitor right now? I'll give you a hint,not me ;)

13 to 3?thats the same score thcXanthrax says he beat me by.maybe you two need to get your stories straight,eh?

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
hey diablo whatever your name is, can you talk in something that isnt AOLer? I cant understand a damn thing you're saying.

EDIT: As for attacking CiD, there's no need to. CiD is a nice guy, I played on an XMP server with him :) I never once saw him really complain or anything either. I have no idea what your problem with him is or how you know all of this stuff about him doing this, do you stalk him or something?

Also what in the hell does "**** off my nuts!" mean? :con:

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000

Well seeing as I have talked to CiD and he has 143 posts, I will take his word over yours. kthxbye :)

Death Metal Diabolus

King Of All Kings
Jan 26, 2004
Kingdom of the BEST
Hey! If u peple want to suck on CiD's @ss thats fine with me! But i cant prove to u im am the best at UC competition mode if u dont fight me in it. I am the best and i DARE eneyone of u to fight me in a comp mode UC match. F.uck all that "CiD sed this, Diabolus sed that" sh!t! Let me prove i am the best. Fight me in a UC comp mode match. Otherwise theres no sence in continuing this conversation.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
ok first off, all of us can type words and make sentances without sounding like a 12-year-old AOL user.

Second of all, none of us are dumb enough to pay for another year of XBox Live.

Kilrogg

May 8, 2002
Visit site
/me thinks this is a fake.

Honestly, do you believe such a dumbass would come on beyondunreal just to say this ? (look at his postcount)

And if it is not a fake, then...poor little guy ^___^

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
sadly,its NOT a fake,this idiot trolls around on the xbox.com forums all the time.

Kilrogg

May 8, 2002
Visit site
CiD said:
sadly,its NOT a fake,this idiot trolls around on the xbox.com forums all the time.

Sadly ? I'm glad he really is :)
My thought is: circus (as we know it nowadays, not in the Roman Empire ;))must have been inspired by retarded people :rolleyes:
Maybe that's why I don't like circus... who know ?

Still, with guys like him, I feel less stupid ^___^

I have the XBOX, unfortunately neither XBOXLive nor UC...if I were a bit richer, I would have buy them just to see him playin' and perhaps to fight him hehe.

Death Metal Diabolus

King Of All Kings
Jan 26, 2004
Kingdom of the BEST
CiD said:

If eneyone is a troll here its u CiD! U dont even play Xbox LIVE at all, u just set on ur fat@ss on the computer all day and flame people like the internet cyber nerd u are. Thats why u have 9000 or so post on the xbox message boards. And ur fellow cyber nerds can kiss my @ss to. Im shure u and ur hord of dorks are getting a kick outta my post and talkin about it, while u and ur fellow nerds are setting around a table on a friday night, in ur dragon ball z T-shirts play D&D. As for me, u and the rest of u losers are the furthest thing from my mind while im out partying and haveing a good time on the weekends. To the rest of u internet nerds, lets see how tough u are posting sh!t about me WITHOUT ur spock ears on. Get a life u loser kids.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
...played xbox live enough to be able to beat you in UC without breaking a sweat.still yelling at your monitor i see....

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000

Death guy: I played XBox Live long enough to realize it's a waste of $50.