Finally The Ripper Has Come Back To Unreal Tournament!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pat

BANNED
Dec 14, 2001
A Bubble
It works great with static meshes, and the secondary is greater then ever, it shatters and rains down metal shards.

R.Flagg {MoO}

Mar 12, 2001
www.home.earthlink.net
It's completely worthless as a weapon however.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, no problem there.

But I have been playing Chaos online, and that cutter is getting some serious frags. Yes, even against all those other weapons. It works great.

Actually, we've got some folks over at the Chaos forums saying it's too powerful compared to the rest. So go figure, some say too much, some say too little. (Maybe that means we got it right! ;) Though I lean towards it being a bit too powerful myself)

And of course I'm biased, but I love it when it comes back and I get a headshot on myself. I laugh everytime. Even though I died and lost a frag. It's just too cool to have that back.

Original9

Deleted.
Jul 28, 2001
_Zd_Bee_ said:
Shouldnt be a problem. Most static meshed have a simplyfied collision hull.

Oh yeah. :B

Wait, wouldn't it be perpoly like bullets?

Last edited:

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
This weapon makes me very happy. Plus I like how the blades sometimes remain stuck in the walls. It holds its own against all the other Chaos weapons, which I don't think are overpowered at all compared to the normal weapons. In fact, I can do just as well with the link, mini, or bio against the Chaos weapons.