2d art....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Just a good way for you guys to show off what you can do :p

First, my contribution:
2d01-finished.jpg

If anyone doesnt do 2d art in photoshop, ill give you a quick run through of how i do mine.. might help you to do yours..

First, think. Find something you wanna do...
Second, Grey lining. Using a new layer and a thin grey brush, draw up an outline of what you want to do.
Third, blacklining. Carefully redraw the outline needly using a thing black brush on a new layer.. you can then remove the grey lining.
Next, colouring. I use a different layer for each set: 1 layer for skin and skin tones, another for legs, so on and so on..

Come on then, enjoy :p

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
This reminds me of this time I was on a bus late at night and these two drunk guys were checking out different women as the bus drove past them. Well the bus pulls up near a convertable with a long haired blond and one of the guys says, check out that hot chick. They are both staring out the window at her and she turns her head and ends up being a him! LOL! :D