Help! Weird Unrealed problems...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jagnon

Dec 15, 1999
Visit site
I've been scouring the net for any fixes or tips for my unrealed problems..

I have a voodoo2, stealth 2000, and a noname sound card. When I start the unrealed.exe, it loads up fine with no problems, and the message under the icon bar says 'unrealed is ready to go', but there are no textures in the texture bar, the main window area won't redraw itself properly... e.g. if I open a window on top of unrealed and minimize it, unrealed won't redraw itself..

The only window I got working was the lower left window, by clicking in the window to switch it from 16bit to 32bit color.. From there I can roam the map I've loaded.. but the other 3 windows and the texture bar remain dead...

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Click on Camera=>Reset All.
I'm not sure why some configurations do this but it happens and this is often the fix. Come back if it persists.

jagnon

Dec 15, 1999
Visit site
Thanks for the info, but I fixed it by changing the color depth of my desktop from 16 bit to 24bit color...

They should have made some note of the color requirements...

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Actually the color depth has to be atleast 16bit. I just realized though that the S3 Virge's don't actually have 16bit color but 15bit color. That's what seems to have been the cause.