Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Why should black guys and union workers get all the fun?

^Actually that's my first question to you!

edit: and ofcourse the old classic: why do women always have to go in pairs to the wc when going out? what're you doing that can't be done alone?

Last edited:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
^Actually that's my first question to you!

edit: and ofcourse the old classic: why do women always have to go in pairs to the wc when going out? what're you doing that can't be done alone?

For question number 1: They shouldn't, hence my thread!

For question number 2: It depends entirely on the circumstances. Personally, I'm capable of going to the wc all by myself. Sometimes we go to the toilet in pairs so that we're not left on our own/with somebody we don't enjoy talking to, and sometimes we go to keep an eye on the other person. A few NYE's ago, a friend of mine got a little too drunk, shall we say, and so I went with her to the toilets to keep an eye on her, and it was a good job I did because she passed out in the toilets, face down in her own puke. Nice.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Why are you obsessed with the position of toilet seats?

My problem isn't with the position of the seat (though I think it's common sense to put down the toilet seat AND lid after you've been anyway), my problem is with people's inability to aim for the toilet bowl. I've never been in a toilet where there isn't piss on the floor. It's not that hard! Ladies shouldn't get off the toilet until they're done peeing, and guys, just unzip, AIM FOR THE BOWL, then away you go. AND DO NOT SHAKE UNTIL WEE HAS STOPPED COMING OUT. It's not hard. :(

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
If a woman doesn't want to be complimented, then why does she spend so much time and money making herself look and smell so good?

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
If a woman doesn't want to be complimented, then why does she spend so much time and money making herself look and smell so good?

Most women aren't going to reject a compliment if ones going. I can't speak for all woman, but for me I apply make up, style my hair, wear perfume etc. to make me feel good about myself. It's not all for men.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Why do women give you the bitch look when they catch you looking at their boobs? If you didn't want me looking you shouldn't have dressed like a prostitute.

If anything they should treat my looking as a compliment.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
I don't have periods so this isn't an issue for me. When I did have them I was upfront about them. I think most women are under the perception that men are grossed out by periods (and in most cases, woman are right to think this) and so to get all shy and pretend they have a headache is a lot more feminine than saying that your vagina is bleeding.