New GUI / Looking For An Experienced GUI Coder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
I've started working on a new GUI, still rough and I'm sure bits will change here and there. Thought I'd give you a looksi.

I'm also at this point looking for an experienced GUI Coder who's familiar with UT2004's GUI elements. If you're not tied up with other obligations and would like to give me a hand, please contact me.

spark_gui.jpg

That is all :).

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Lookin good. Personally, I'm getting tired of the high quality screenshots of different players that can be extracted from UED. I would love to see something new in that department.

rajput_warrior

The World's Favorite Flak Monkey
Feb 26, 2004
BC, Canada
thats frequin insane, i love it, i want it now, how long are u through and are u gonna make that look for all the pages including multipler and the one player mode screens and what not... and whats the estimated date of release because i really want it

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I'm not sure I have time for that right now... if I ever get the time and you still want help I'd be glad to.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
That is really professional looking, soooo much better than the standard one.

I'd love to see that when I fire up the game. [gif]Thumbsupontheintarweb[/gif]

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Looks very nice, Sparky.

Is it possible to have a different background than Epic's blue to the serverbrowser, without being kicked from servers?

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I'm not entirely sure it's possible to replace the GUI at all without getting kicked.

Hell, I was getting kicked from servers because i had Fraghouse Invasion 2k4 installed last night.

Lawgiver

Nov 4, 2001
Everything looked good until you added "Play with teh bots".
Especially teh.
Very unprofessional looking (IMO) in comparison to the rest.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Lawgiver, I'm sure he was just playing around.

If this GUI were to be implemented, I'm sure proper descriptions would be used :)