DOM-CommControl

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I just finished my second map, the first for Infiltration. I sent an email with some screens to the fine hosts at Realmaps. The problem is my site is hosted by Freeservers and their server is down so I can't give a d-load link. I can only send by email. If the screenshot looks good to the Realmaps crew then hopefully they will allow it to be emailed and and everyone can test it out.
------------------
That would be me...gettin' fragged.

[This message has been edited by Paralax (edited 03-06-2000).]

Freeservers was supposed to be up soon (within 48 hours I think). I should have waited to post here but dammit I was all excited. Sorry for the news on the map but no map. I'll try to have an active link soon. I sent it to CoffeyCan but failed to provide all texture files so he couldn't open it. This mishap has been fixed (I think). Lance I will get back to you if I can find an upload/download zone somewhere soon so you can check out CommControl.

------------------
That would be me...gettin' fragged.