Next Tourney

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
There was an other launch event than the Birmingham one that Re(oil won? (that one being well attended)

dub

Feb 12, 2002
The official European Launch party on the 8.11.2007.
Hunter attended it. There was an article on it here pre-crash with a video that was on Stage6, which I subbed to English.
There was a tournament too - but coming to think of it, I don't recall the prize for that tourney being cash. I think it was in fact an Alienware rig.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
The Play tournament had a £20,000 1 on 1 cash prize, and a £30,000 iCTF cash prize, with the finals played at Wembley - that's the one I was talking about.

I tried to play in the iCTF tourney, but out of 16 teams (four groups of four) two in our group never showed, so it was a group of two. Our team, only three of five players turned up, and UT3 doesn't let you unbalance the teams, so we couldn't play.

What a farce.