Good Servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dirty Tissue

Apr 12, 2000
nj
Visit site
Ok im wondering if u guys(or gals) could tell me the name and ip adress of some servers(CTF) where the really good players play. i already go to rooster's Roost and i go the DOC(or what ever that server is called now)but besides them i seem to be able to find servers with alot of newbies. i mean where does all the other really good players go?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Try Wes' MyU server. It is always full, has new maps mixed in and has good competition. I used to get on Indy and NetAccess, but I haven't been on those in a while

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
I don't know the IP addresses, but some of the ones I play are

Net Access
Zombie Clan
The Monkey Poo
Kentucky Fried UT
ISnet

I also go to Roosters quite a bit, but nobody ever seems to be there.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
mutators?

I'm not too worried about finding some good players, being that I'm pretty bad and all. I am curious, however, as to where I could find a server that rotates mutators or has a mutator of the day. I like my bots and all, but please...

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
goodluck finding any servers running mutators other then RA and the relics I've never seen any server run mods. Except today there was a server on face running strangelove.