translocator in bombing run

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MurphGuitar

Apr 17, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
I always hate it when bombing run players who are better than me (nearly all of them, yes) have the ball and shoot it and then translocate after it, get it again, and repeat until they're at the goal and score. Now in bombing run in UT2004, there seems to be a delay after you shoot the ball...the translocator won't work for a couple seconds. Is there a way to alter that? I look all over the game setting screens and can't find a way to change it. I know for a fact my translocator was charged up before I shot the ball and tried to translocate after it, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to customize that? Thanks for any help.