if youre suffering from lockups read this

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
people ive discovered something cool about the ole' lockup deal with ut and unreal i have experienced lockups
<the kind where you lose all control but the game still runs either online or off and play without ya> the kind where it seems to remember your last keyboard function chosen and continuely fire or runs down the wall...
sound familiar??........... well here it is.........
I BET MOST OF YOU ARE USING PS2 MICE AND KEYBOARDS ARENT YA?
WELL LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS.......YOUR PS2 SHARES THE ISA DRIVES ON MOST MOBO'S<MOTHERBOARDS> AND RUNS GENERALLY IN THE 8MHZ RANGE, UT IS A PROGRAM COMPARABLE TO A MULE PULLING 10 TONS OF DONKEY SH!T UP HILL!!!!!!!! DO WHAT GEORDY LaFORGE DOES ON STAR TREK REROUTE YOUR INPUT DEVICES TO USB.....!!! GOT THAT!!? FIRST TRY A USB MOUSE IT WORKED FOR ME NO MORE LOCKUPS DOESNT MATER HOW MUCH RAM OR REFRESH OR ANY GARBAGE LIKE THAT@!! PS2 WILL SEPARATE IT SELF ON OVERLOAD FROM THE REST OF THE SYSTEM WHEN RUNNING HOT..ITS NOT GRAPHIC OVERLOAD OR OVERHEATING, ITS THE CRAPPY ISA DRIVES THAT ARE OUTDATED..IF YOU STILL EXPERIENCE HANGUPS OR LOCKUPS WHICH MAY HAPPEN,BUT IN A DIFFERENT FASHION.LIKE ON THE MULTIPLAYER BROWSER TRY CNTRL ALT ESC FOR THE EASY WORKAROUND IF THAT STARTS TO GET ON YOUR NERVES...., NEXT STEP IS TO GET A USB PROGRAMABLE KEYBOARD AS WELL.....THAT WILL DEFINATLEY CLEAR UP THE REST OF THE DONKEY SH!T THATS STINKIN UP THE GAME
!!!!!! LOGITECH MAKES THE BEST I FEEL AND THE MOST USER FRIENDLY!!! TRUST ME THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU PS2 JUNKIES PS2 IS CRAP AND SHOULD BE THROWN TO THE WOLVES...
ITS OUTDATED AND THE DATA INPUT IS VERY LIMITED..USB RULEZ!!

[Edited by scudsukah-:) on January 25th, 2001 at 10:31 PM]

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
hehe

i forgot to mention that yes programable keyboards like to activate caps lock by themselves!! :) search your browser for daves deck deck 16 ip is 216.5.178.162:7777 me and my buddies server running on a T1
excellent gameplay and very tolerant to high amounts of players if cussing is encouraged then this is your deck!!!!!!!!! :)