Google search your UT nick

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
He he...

Yea, I prolly woulda been on that list at one point in time... I used to play the §hî† outta that server. Used to stay in the top 100 doing it too... Though I enjoy now more just schooling those people w/o worry of my stats...

My only prob w/ that server is the max players. I don't do as well w/ 13-16 players. Thats just chaos, especially if more then 4 of them are good...

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Google knows everything!

Like SC says: Do a Google search and you'll end up with what you want... :)

BTW, you can search for Gamma_Sword and Jin_Lunaria and you'll end up with few findings on Google ;)

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Wow...

I just searched my nik, and found posts on forums I'd long forgotten. I still can't believe anyone else uses my nick. Anubis, I could understand, but w/ the E? Why would anyone else have come up w/ AEnubis?

The first couple search results were still mine... no ngStuff though...

And of all the places I could find somone else using my nick there is somone in my home town that has recently participated in a LAN party I've been to before, that when I checked the result, I thought it was me for sure, but it wasn't... what are the odds?

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by Gamma_Sword
Google knows everything!

Like SC says: Do a Google search and you'll end up with what you want... :)

BTW, you can search for Gamma_Sword and Jin_Lunaria and you'll end up with few findings on Google ;)

it doesn't know why hal said "remember kids:when you have a question: google it" (or something like that) in a off topic thread that i made asking what is the best search engine... :D

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Web diaries...

I was mentioned in someone's web diary... lol
It's funny how people put things when they write such things.

I've been playing Unreal Tournament like hell lately. I joined up with a ladder, and right now, I'm 3-1. I've been kicking this guy's ass, CrazyCougar , so much it's not funny. The first match I played with him was on CurseII, and he owned me. The 3 matches after that, including the 2 today, were easy because I kicked his ass. I'm a flak cannon h0 as well as an armor whore.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
The odd thing is I've got two pics of two of the matches we played... the curse one and one on deck... and for some odd reason I appear to have won both matches... :D

This was a couple of months ago as well so if I beat him at all his skills were truly lacking... ;)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I ended up with neps diary and found out that there are atleast two other OshadowO's in this word..one in germany the other in Korea but.....they're not as creative as I for they are oSHADOWo where as I am OshadowO. SO technically there are still one of me...MUHUAAAA HUAAA....umm ok go read the other posts or something and stop staring at me like I'm stoopid.
Oh yeah I also found out that my first map is on some site I never submitted it to.. Ya have any idea what that does for my ego? Somebody besides me actually plays my maps:D

Last edited:

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Strangely enough the only non-me answer I got was from some book. I didn't think my name would be quite this rare... one thing I had completely forgot about was this:
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/thehittman/igcpet.html
a petition about video games not causing vioence... I think it was linked from here in the first place :)

The rest were posts on other message boards

The book was Charles Darwin's Voyage of the Beagle:
We here see beds of sand, clay and limestone, containing sea-shells and shark's teeth, indurated marl, and from that the into the red [/b]clayeth[/b] earth of the Pampas, with its calcareous concretions and the bones of terrestrial animals.

No wonder I've never heard of this book, clayeth soil? Is Charles Darwin George W Bush's pen name or something? Oh well, Shakespeare made up tons of words, so I guess it's ok.