Lizard, a proposal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hmmm tomorrow is Sunday correct? That means your vikings are playing my lions. Now I seem to recall you being rather brazen in another thread, you seemed so sure that your vikings would win. Well I'm a sporting man, and a good bet always make a football game more fun. But what to wager? Money? A stock boy craves not this. Something more interesting, I thought. How about this? The winner of the bet emails the loser of the bet a subject line (for example "read this!") and a single sentence (for example "I like men" though I know we can both be more creative than that /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif), and the loser has to post whatever the winner sent him (without editing it and without explaining why he is posting what he is posting, also the post has to be under your real name (ie lizard of oz or liquid_sin), and the post can not contain anything which could get the poster banned)in the Unreal Tournament division of the PlanetUnreal forums. Hehe.....unless of course you are not too confident in your vikings after all? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 01-01-2000).]

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Let me think on it a bit.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
"Let me think on it a bit."-->Translation-->"I am too scared to put my money where my mouth is, because after surveying the situation in a sober state of mind I now realize that the Detroit Lions have the superior team." /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
www.nsa.gov
"Let me think on it a bit."-->Translation--> LiquiD has had his dick knocked in the dirt the past few games, and I don't want rub it in any further. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Reality --> I wanted to check the Viking's website to see who would or would not be playing. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I'll get back to you.

bullet2.gif

[This message has been edited by Lizard Of Oz (edited 01-01-2000).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
LOL! Oooweeee..did I touch a nerve? /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif Hehe....I'm sorry, I am just overly protective of my team . I know it sounds dumb, but obviously we cant bet money, and this was the only way I could think of that would allow us to "wager" on the game.

bullet2.gif

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
www.nsa.gov
Your on Gomer! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Imbarassing post is the bet. (no spamming to keep it up top though)

bullet2.gif

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
www.nsa.gov
final.jpg

FINAL!

bullet2.gif