UT3 DM-Quatro08 Beta 2 [PC][DOWNLOAD]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
DM-Quatro08 Beta 2 [PC][PICS][DOWNLOAD]

Second version of the beta of Quatro
DM-Quatro08beta2
I've fixed the lighting problem and converted it over to additive
I'd love some feedback please
:D

Pics added

Attachments

• Quatro08beta2 001.jpg
    Quatro08beta2 001.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Quatro08beta2 002.jpg
    Quatro08beta2 002.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Quatro08beta2 003.jpg
    Quatro08beta2 003.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Quatro08beta2 004.jpg
    Quatro08beta2 004.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

RennyManJr

Hater in Rehab
Jan 20, 2008
Modena, Italy
www.runesofwar.net
Here's what i found after a quick try.

attachment.php

Double Double Damage :D
Might be interesting but from what i can tell they don't stack with each other :lol:

And on the attached images you can see a couple of places where there's only the default texture. Hope that's not a cooking issue.

Lighthing is shaping up very well, there are some bright spot on some static meshes but i'm sure you're already aware of those. As for the narrow doors, they are much better now, but they can use some more blocking volumes: try to envelope both sides of the hallway with a single huge blocking volume, that way you'll never get stuck anymore.

Make sure to add them around the teleporter on the upper floor, so that you don't get stuck on the wall decorations if you happen to appear turned against them.

Last one: why don't you scale up the jump pad a little bit? I think that would help both visually and gameplay wise. Visually because the floor will look a little less empty, and gameplay wise because you can hit it more easily since it is so far from the wall.

Keep up the good work :)

Attachments

• ScreenShot00027.jpg
    ScreenShot00027.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 52
  • ScreenShot00028.jpg
    ScreenShot00028.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 7
  • ScreenShot00029.jpg
    ScreenShot00029.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 8

Poker

Anus Retentus
Apr 17, 2006
I may have just missed them, but I couldn't find any shield or armour; is this on purpose?

re double udamage: they don't stack in the sense of quad-damage, but all the timed powerups do add their time to that of any identical powerup a player is already carrying. So it's effectively a 60-sec udamage.

Nonetheless yeah just one would probably be for the best. :)