UT2003 - Skin - daLoonie - Mithan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
Name: Mithan
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003 (retail version)
Type: Skin for Human Male A
Author: daloonie aka the_rex
Teamcolors: 4
Additional Info:
#Character can be chosen as player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode
#Character can be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode
#The skills are and the voice remain unchanged
#Nice Bio
#The skin must be installed manually
Known Issues:
very addictive

Download:
Skincity - 3,4 MB
Bonus orange suit - 0,4 MB

Screenshots:
pic2_id2299.jpg

Mithan - daLoonie`s best work so far:

Let`s start the new year with a review of a real hot skin. Mithan is truly one of the "must have" skins and should be in every better UT2k4-collection.

Rex says in his readme that this is his best work so far in his opinion and I must admit that we have the same opinion here.

The Facts:
The lonely knight comes with a great looking armor, military like hairstyle and in a very bad mood (at least he looks like that)

I really like the new and fresh suit design. No I love it, it is truly amazing! The lion on the pads, the cool high-tech-knight style armor, the great teamcolors, and also a nice bio.

It is nearly impossible to find any bad things here, only the fact that he comes without any teammates is really a pitty.

I think rex has made the headline "Devastation ReadMe" in the readme as a small "easter egg" ;)

The Pros:
+ 4 Teamcolors
+ amazing suit
+ sexy butt :p
+ nice special effects
+ nice bonus portrait background

The Cons:
- the nice special effects can cause troubles on slower machines or simply been missed due graphical options to smooth the gameplay, so it`s a good time for an upgrade!

The Bottom Line:
This is one of the best skins for the Human Merc Male A model available so don`t hesitate any longer and add this to your collection.

Congratulations to rex for this piece of 0wnage!

Total Score: 9.25/10

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Sexy butt hehe :)

Thank you for a great review UTGirl.
The Devastation ReadMe thing was a little glitch from me. Not anything to worry about, don't worry ;p

And if you liked this you're gonna love my newest WIP O'Reiley & Mac too. The plans are to make the same kind of shader on them aswell but with some modifications to make it look even better. I hope :)

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Idaknow...the bio concluded with 'But he is still a lonely knight.'
It would kinda contradict that...still an idea...maybe some mad fanatic that entered the Tourny to try and get closer to him?

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
This review is like life itself..... short n`hot, fast n`deadly

A real nice job UTG :tup:

Due I planned to review that und you outran me (I suppose it was the butt.... right...) I`ll only add my total score of 9/10 here.

Looking forward for more great releases by rex and reviews by UTG

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Random Elite said:
Idaknow...the bio concluded with 'But he is still a lonely knight.'
It would kinda contradict that...still an idea...maybe some mad fanatic that entered the Tourny to try and get closer to him?
Well, maybe the female character could be part of a continuation of that story - that is, some time after Mithan joined, she shows up in the Tournament contestant pool, and is possibly the kind of woman he's been wanting all his life. :D

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
At least not right now. I'll think about it.

I'm in a little dead fase where my needs to skin is very, very low. And I also started back in school 2. Jan. Damn that's not a pretty sight :p

Buffy

Nov 16, 2005
oh I have this skin too and took screenshot too

I like very much thank you !
;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
What's good: A really great piece of skinning. Among the very best for this model. The face/head is superb. Entire package is near perfect. :)

What's not so good: Deco on knee pad in team colours being different colours. <- Only thing I could find fault with ;)

An awesome 8.25/10 from me and yes it is rex' best to date imho. Makes a great team mate for rex' Bane Willsmurf Formuni who was hard to beat!

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
I think Epic DEFINITELY should hire you and Slaughter! You have lots of potential yourself.
As for Mithan, just admit it. UTgirl, you are just as bad as Slaughter, what with your Mithan fetish.
I still can't believe Slaughter has a fetish for UT's resident Mother Vigiliance.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
And it all started with one animated .gif :hmm: :)
You`re right a simple animation for the joy for us men :lol:

I think we can call you the OMG BUTTonator :lol: