.t3d files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aus_gamer

Jun 5, 2004
Hey (again),

I have some t3d files that I am trying to open in the editor. When i go to the prefab browser and import them I cannot see them. The editor thinks they are there as it has saved the info about them but I cannot see them.

I make a basic room and add one there but nothing turns up, am I missing something obvious about prefabs?

S.

Aus_gamer

Jun 5, 2004
So basically if I go and buy a full version of Unreal Tornament 2004 I will get the editor which supports prefabs and has more freedom than the runtime?

Vito

Mar 18, 2002
Prefabs are unsupported by Epic, as far as I know. They don't use them for anything.

Aus_gamer

Jun 5, 2004
I actually bought the game today, the DVD set - how cool is that. All the 3dbuzz VTMs on the DVD - GREAT and textures coming out my kazoo..

PERFECT

ja8t3d

May 15, 2004
are you rebuilding your map after opening it in the UED?

i have tossed stuff back and forth between the runtime and the ut2kx (from time to time) w/o too much trouble - you just have to rebuild and possibly retexture

Oagh

Sep 24, 2004
Aus_gamer said:
Hey (again),

I have some t3d files that I am trying to open in the editor. When i go to the prefab browser and import them I cannot see them. The editor thinks they are there as it has saved the info about them but I cannot see them.

I make a basic room and add one there but nothing turns up, am I missing something obvious about prefabs?

S.
1 go brush inport "your td3"
2 inport bursh
3 add
hope that helps