The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
eu53jr.gif

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
That first gif is so retarded.

A. How did the driver of the black car not see him? Blind motherfucker
B. If you are in the middle of the goddamn road, why are you looking the opposite way for traffic.

Both of em are stupid dumbasses.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
That first gif is so retarded.

A. How did the driver of the black car not see him? Blind motherfucker
disagree.

it's a highway man.
it looks like everyone was moving at a fairly nice clip. and normally when you're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic you're sure as hell not expecting to come up on some people who are completely stopped in the middle of the road.

the black car was traveling behind some silver truck.
the silver truck was directly between him and the stopped vehicles. this is why he couldn't tell what was going on in the middle of the road.

the black car obviously saw the silver truck slowing WAY down so he's not a blind motherfucker. he saw this and did what most people would do when they're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic; he probably took a quick look over his left shoulder at the same time that he began merging into the left-hand lane so that he could avoid (what he thought) was just one vehicle (silver truck) slowing down.

in the moment that he was glancing over to make his lane change he surely didn't see (because who would honestly expect that?) that some dumbass was walking around the outside of his car in the middle of the highway.

practicality would say that most of this is to blame on the kid who got hit because he clearly did a poor job of being aware of his surroundings.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
disagree.

it's a highway man.
it looks like everyone was moving at a fairly nice clip. and normally when you're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic you're sure as hell not expecting to come up on some people who are completely stopped in the middle of the road.

the black car was traveling behind some silver truck.
the silver truck was directly between him and the stopped vehicles. this is why he couldn't tell what was going on in the middle of the road.

the black car obviously saw the silver truck slowing WAY down so he's not a blind motherfucker. he saw this and did what most people would do when they're flying down the highway in broad daylight during light traffic; he probably took a quick look over his left shoulder at the same time that he began merging into the left-hand lane so that he could avoid (what he thought) was just one vehicle (silver truck) slowing down.

in the moment that he was glancing over to make his lane change he surely didn't see (because who would honestly expect that?) that some dumbass was walking around the outside of his car in the middle of the highway.

practicality would say that most of this is to blame on the kid who got hit because he clearly did a poor job of being aware of his surroundings.

Nah bro, I blame it on the silver SUV. The 1st guy running into the road was freaking out and panicking cause the 2nd guy he was with almost got crushed between two cars. He didn't even move out of the lane they were parked in. Luckily the 2nd guy jumped into the back of the car. Anyways the 1st guy was understandably watching that event take place and moving back carefully, while still not leaving the lane they were parked in, but that shouldn't have happened in the first place if the silver SUV was looking at the road in front of him and changed lanes a long time ago. ><

Yeah, dumb silver SUV imo.

Reposting gif for analysis sake.

dotnetbeast said:

The silver SUV even couldn't change lanes toward the end cause he was blocked in, so that would make it no ones fault. Like I said though, he should have seen the parked cars hundreds of feet back and had plenty of time to change lanes. Another thing I notice though is the parked cars have no emergency lights flashing. Wtf? So it's both the SUVs fault and the driver of the first parked cars fault maybeh? Still though, in broad daylight, I would put 90% of the blame on the silver SUV.

Last edited:

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
I don't always park on the highway but when I do I park in the middle lane without lights on.

But seriously, why in the middle of a fucking highway? How retarded can you be? There is an extra lane for stopping in case of an emergency...

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Did I just watch a kid die in this thread?
B: I' morbidly watched it over a few times and can't understand why when he bounced off the bonnet he's upside down.

It's probably because it is an animated gif, where some frames may have been cut out from the original video, and the rotation of the guy may have been so quick that it may seem like he instantly turned upside down.

Which begs the question: The cameraman must have been really lucky to get a shot like this, imagine the odds. What if this was a staged event? I still think that it is a fluke and the guy was just filming the traffic/countryside and happened to get the video of it, but I still wonder.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
But aren't newer cars going to be fitted with black boxes akin to airplanes soon?
The Prius has had those for a while. Was used in investigating some of the 'sudden acceleration' accidents
Hell, Progressive has the option to plug this little device into the car which records certain details of how you drive. Plug it in, drive a few months, send it back and you could save cash

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
The Prius has had those for a while. Was used in investigating some of the 'sudden acceleration' accidents
Hell, Progressive has the option to plug this little device into the car which records certain details of how you drive. Plug it in, drive a few months, send it back and you could save cash

I wonder if Progressive ever raised someone's insurance rates because of that thing. I always wanted to get one and only plug it in when I was at the local drag racing strip.