Cartoonish type skin(warning 56k! Big pics)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JoLTz

Jun 3, 2004
Could anyone please make (or find) a skin of that one character. Its a Gen Mo'. It has feather like things that stick out from its back. Either that or a remake of this one that I got. Its a Damarius skin. Please make it so team colours are darker, and normal skin is dark grey, PLZ! Wondering If you guys could make or find something like it.

ut200420050812182432287wx.jpg

That is what it should kinda look like. It has a cartoonish flavour to it, but doesn't lose its pizazz :).

http://rapidshare.de/files/3925100/Carbons_skin.rar.html

Link to skin above ^^^

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
I have no idea what your asking for since what you seem to be looking for is what you've already got!

Cress!
cressred0st.png

Or are you asking for a re-skin of him?

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
He wants the female one with feathers out of her back(a.k.a faraleth/nebri) to be styled after Cress = Ask Rex

Last edited:

JoLTz

Jun 3, 2004
Turret 49 said:
I have no idea what your asking for since what you seem to be looking for is what you've already got!

Cress!
cressred0st.png

Or are you asking for a re-skin of him?

Yea a re-skin. but of Nebri.

JoLTz

Jun 3, 2004
tsteing,

Attachments

• gotadren.gif
    gotadren.gif
    59.3 KB · Views: 36
  • fireballtex.gif
    fireballtex.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 38

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Ehrm where did you get that skin edit!? Did you do it yourself?

If you did it yourself I won't complain. If you want to release the edit version ask first thanks.

Actually a loong time ago I promised Electrolyte a girlfriend for Cress, but it never really hit the creations box yet.
Since there now is two who wants a fem version I'm gonna see what I can do about it.