Alien Probes/Encounters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

When was Your Last Anal Probing by an Alien, and what type of alien?

• Within the last 2 months -- Gray Aliens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within the last 2 months -- Blue Aliens

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Last 2 to 14 months -- Gray Aliens

• The Last 2 to 14 months -- BlueAliens

• Within 12 months -- Guy in a white lab coat

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Take your finger out of my fun hole...

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
If they had done it when I was only a couple months old, they'd be tracking me now and I'd never remember anything had happened. Also, if they give me some kinda drug so I don't remember anyway.....

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
I think there's an alien conspiracy to spread false rumors around about an alien conspiracy.

But if the alien conspiracy is false, how can there be one? If it was a government conspiracy, that would make more sense.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Do you reckon that aliens go to alien butt-probing school for awhile to learn proper alien butt-probing techniques? “No, Bob, that’s much too far. You’ll push their puny brains right out their ears. Now try it again.”

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
Do you reckon that aliens go to alien butt-probing school for awhile to learn proper alien butt-probing techniques? “No, Bob, that’s much too far. You’ll push their puny brains right out their ears. Now try it again.”
lmfao, good one!

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR

I'm sure it comes from post-secondary medical! In the future, it will for us too.

Vendetta

bNasal Implant=True
Dec 6, 1999
the real world.
www.quadshot.com
hey i woke in the middle of the night in 98 scratching the back of my leg. i thought i had broke the skin around an ingrown hair or something by the way it stung. i went back to sleep.

in the morning i jumped in the shower and as the water ran down i felt the sting again. i checked it out. it looked like an acid burn about the size of a dime. irregular shape, no blood, no swelling or even redness, but at the center was a tiny red trianglar shape. it took a couple months to heal and i got it on video close up so i would have evidence.

even weirder now, i have a small triangular thing under my skin on one of my fingers, and my wife has one in almost the same place on the same finger. we have entertained the thought of having a doc look at it but were to worried about what they might think.

i've never had a conscious abduction but i have had lots of dreams of ufo's, ghosts, demons, weird basketball sized glowing spheres that zapped my ass, but i was hailing them like i wanted them to notice me.

i've also had a couple lucid dreams, where you realize you are dreaming while still in the dream. nothing is more powerful. you become god. u can change what u see at will. it never lasts long tho cuz it is very hard to maintain a conscious state inside the dream. u always feel like you do when you are real tired while actually awake.

anyway i cant say i believe in all the alien/psychic stuff fully but i think there is plenty there to warrant continued investigation. but at the same time, even with the aliens probing and **** i feel like i "like" them.

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
while were on the topic of dreams, vendetta, me and my friend had the same dream on the same night. he came to my house real early and very entusiastic about this kool dream he had. and when he started to tell me about it i finished the rest of the story myself. needless to say he was shocked and kept asking how did i know and all i could say was i had the same dream too. for about a week after that we kept dreaming of the same character but in different dreams. the character that we named dream was just some bloody skinless guy, who really had nothing to do with the dreams. he just was always in the background like he was looking into our eyes. in the dreams we would go about the dream like any other but this guy was once crucified to my bedroom door in one dream and all the people in my dream ignored him like he wasnt there.............ive rambled long enough......you will probably see even stranger posts from me in the following weeks, im trying to quit cigs............

Vendetta

bNasal Implant=True
Dec 6, 1999
the real world.
www.quadshot.com
lucifix, i think there is several levels to dreams and the 1 u mentioned is probably what u thought it was- and outside influence.

i thought it was really funny when i read about an experiement where people had electromagetic waves pumped thru their skulls and they would have "out of body" or "abduction" scenes go thru their heads. so they figured that explained it. maybe its the opposite of what they thought. maybe the aliens/ghosts/demons/ use that vibration to put us in that state of mind for communication because our conscious minds arent availble to "filter" whats real and what isnt. dreams are close enough so the aliens come in our sleep.

just a thought.

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
im telling ya it was ****ing freaky. the first dream we had was identical and then after that the "character" kept reoccuring even in peaceful dreams. never threatening never speaking just watching.............

Vendetta

bNasal Implant=True
Dec 6, 1999
the real world.
www.quadshot.com
use that dude as a symbol to tell yourself you are dreaming. if you realize it's a dream he will probably change shape, either becoming small and weak, because u are now in control, or it may try and scare u one more time, by lashing out in some way. if u can stay conscious thru that it will disappear all together.

i dreamt once that i was walking in the dark thru the house and running my hand along the rail to tell me where the turn for the stairs was. i decended the stair case and about half way down a ghost "sat" on me. it had the weight of a living thing, but i knew it was psychological. i was scared but when i get scared i get to a point where i just say **** you!. as soon as i did that the ghost disappeared, and i woke up.

ever read about carlos castenada and don juan? weird ****.

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
Ithaca (A.K.A. Cornell's Bitch) NY
i think my subconscious is projecting. last night i had the second dream since 9-11 when planes fell out of the sky. i can't remember the first one clearly but when i woke up i was really freaked out.

last night, i don't remember what happened, a plane crashed into a building, not the WTC, much shorter, and people where falling from the sky... it came down and crushed the mayor and deputy mayor of new york, which oddly enough were the guys from spin city, michael j. fox... and then i found out that my grandparents were killed in the incident... and i cried and cried... really weird ****... i think ti's because i've really tried hard to avoid bringing out hte WTC thing except in infrequent, violent bursts... and my subconscious is picking that out....