Remember this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
maps_ut_tashara.jpg

Yes, the UT singleplayer maps I was supposedly working on. Yes, Unreal single player that requires UT to run, because of editor issues etc.

Anyway, hell finally froze over and anyone interested can grab the three map pack at my site :)

http://surf.to/scragsite

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Hiya Scrag.
You finally decided to quit? Too bad.
Maybe you want to send an email to Legacy about your map as well. That project still seems to be alive, sort of.
Too bad I don't got the l33t mapping sk1llz to complete your work ;).

Greetingz,
Michel, the real creatoR.

Mar 13, 2000
Manchester
www5.50megs.com
I'm halfway through it right now, I wish I could have created stuff this good for Unreal...!

It's good to be able to have new Unreal SP experiences, because I fear that this will probably be one of the last I have until Unreal 2 comes our way...

Great work m8!

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Hellscrag, do you play Halflife? I saw this really cool mod (map) a while ago. Something that would inspire *any* map creator..
Anyway, do you?

Last edited:

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Nope, not yet sorry. I don't have a proper computer anymore. It'll have to wait until I get another one. I am actually internetting in a local EasyEverthing..

About that Halflife mod, it's a single player based mod in which you have to escape from an underwater base that's busy flooding with water. Really cool idea. Besides fighting off aliens, you also constantly have to flee the rising water (kinda like in that movie, 'Deep Blue Sea').
Unforunatly, the mod (they call SP levels mods in the halflife community) wasn't worked out properly and never really became a hit.
Soo, why not try to do something similiar with an Unreal map? Maybe you would finally get that 9 at Nalicity :)

Mar 13, 2000
Manchester
www5.50megs.com
Yeah, no moving zones, that's what I found out when I tried it with a map I did a year ago. Then I though to myself, why not move it the other way round, sort of sink the solid stuff as a mover = computer crashed and the processor is forever recovering! -> last time I try that...