I found it from Eavy's site, a mini-mod for server browers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frag-nasty

Novice
Nov 30, 2000
WestCoast
Visit site
I found what I was looking for, it's actually a mini-mod, a server browser enhancment for the built-in server brower in UT. Eavy is giving it away, listed on 12-24-00 under his news column titled Merry Xmas. http://planetunreal.com/eavy
This thing ROCKS!!!!!! It's super fast at loading the servers.. Thanks Eavy!!!!!

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Well spank me senseless!!!

Now this was incredible... I can't live without this! Lightningfast... Thanx Frag-nasty and Eavy!!!

boldarbloodpi8

Aug 7, 2000
Visit site

Yep I found this about the 1st of the year and it is really great. I find myself not using my favorites list half as much as I used to... :) Get this progy! It loads the server list SO fast.