Does anyone know what I could use...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Turret 49 said:
Really, I was just meaning what static meshes and emitters I could use :lol:

5 minutes I think....maybe a little longer....

give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

let me know if you want me to teach you how to do this. ;)

courtney

Jul 20, 2005
Teach me, Teach me, I need to know how to import things from maya PLE to ut2004 editor, I just can't do it. I don't think my current plugin works, its the one found on the disk.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
courtney said:
Teach me, Teach me.....

I'll teach you how to use Wings3d......Maya sucks.:tdown:

this is the wings interface.
download wings and the plugin, it's in my post up there ^^^.

once you get it loaded...
right click.
did you get a menu of primatives? good, I usually start with a cube...
see the red arrow? those are pointing to the things you can pick.
pick a face/edge/vertex or whatever.....
right click....did you get another menu? good
you're on your way...;)

courtney

Jul 20, 2005
Thanks, I usualy make static meshes in game, which means the faces are all disconected so you cant texture them propely, so thanks again.

courtney

Jul 20, 2005
I've got a problem, when I export the static mesh into UT2k4 The texture goes all funny, there are parts which are flat and some with just eneugh space to fit a tiny ammount of texture and stuff like that. By the way is it meant to share faces or does it have seperate faces for the texture to be pasted onto like in-Editor static mesh creation?