Classic characters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreality

Apr 20, 2005
i was thinking if UT Envy should include the characters that made UT UT! like Xan Malcolm Gorge and others to re-appear in UT envy anybody like this idea ? because i yust cant miss Xan running around :blueflag:

T

Tournament0

I would like most of the characters from previous Unreal games, but not all of them.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
The need to keep the Skaarj, which I don't think they're doing, and get rid of those damn Egyptian retards. They definitely need to keep Gorge.

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
I dont really care so much whether the Egyptians are put in, they are kinda part of the Unreal Series now.

What annoys me is that of the 3 characters i play as (Mr Crow. Skaarj Warlord. Gorge)
only Gorge is going to be playable :(

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Unreality said:
i was thinking if UT Envy should include the characters that made UT UT! like Xan Malcolm Gorge and others to re-appear in UT envy anybody like this idea ? because i yust cant miss Xan running around :blueflag:

Oooo And while they're at it, why don't they take away the vehicles, new weapons, new maps, and just... well, just rereleased UT99 and call it Envy!

Or maybe, we could actually go for some NEW content here and ditch the old.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
What's that good for? All he's asking for is a reapparence/comeback of his favourite characters...
Drama, drama ...

Anyway, thread topic:

Hey, bring back Loque while we're at it ^_-

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
DeeperShade said:
Oooo And while they're at it, why don't they take away the vehicles, new weapons, new maps, and just... well, just rereleased UT99 and call it Envy!
[SARCASM]
Yea! why not! This game as ben classified Game of the year! , Why don't put it twice?[/SARCASM]

Actualy , you can forget for the razor jack (in case you mention it too), go download chaos ut to get it

Now i guess i have seen enought thread of Nosnos's style.

Last edited:

fresh&minty

lollerbater
Mar 30, 2005
**** classic characters.

They just need team skins, with large amounts of team indication. Not some skins that are all red, and some that are semi red.

Do that, and then make them look bad ass.