damn it! Page stretch!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
YAAARGH

One wide post will stretch the screen for everyone again! Damn it...... is there a way to fix that, or if not, can someone recommend it to them for the next version of vB?

pReTTy_vAcaNt

formerly lafnboy
Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ya mean like that? :D :p

[EDIT] DAMNIT! :(

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
you used to be able to do it with this:

edopit for the last time: its gone now

edit: went a little overboard...

edit again: still quite overboard

Last edited:

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
Bob, Vacant, whew, man, you guys are hilarious! Not only what you guys did was annoying, but you did it in the thread protesting against it! WOWEEE! Man this is just the high point of my day, my chest hurts from laughing so much.

^ That's what I'd be doing now if I had the same logic as both of you. Seriously, it's annoying. Why do it? It's just plain stupid and guess what? It's not even near funny. Geeze...

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Assy, chill... they're only helping to emphasize the fact that it's annoying. ;)
Anyway, will this be fixed (I already asked about this a couple times)?
vB2 would only stretch the affected post, rather than all of them...

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Well thanks for being a jackass bob, but I guess I should have expected no less from you especially. You're officially a retard.

edit: Waff, we don't NEED emphasis. WE KNOW it's annoying. Jackass over here had to go ahead and do it anyway just jo be a jackass.

pReTTy_vAcaNt

formerly lafnboy
Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
hey when I typed in those a's it didn't even stretch. its all his fault. And see the proof? notice the periodic spaces between the A's?

All those A's only stretched out because Bob stretched it.

yeah. yeah thats what you get when you blindly accuse someone of a crime. GO EAT SOME POOP. OR MAYBE SINCE YOUR NAME IS ASSYMILATOR, YUO SHOULD GO ASSYMILATE SOME POOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA. :p :p :p

:D ;)

[EDIT] Holy ****, I was flipping thru the channels and saw the Amanda Show on Nickelodeon and DAMN she is HOT!!

[EDIt]

its okay neme. Pipe down. Come over here and I'll give
you some 'o the ol' lovin ;) :eek:

:D

Last edited: