My Infiltration comic continues: New Characters new weapons and new situations!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pojo-X

Jun 20, 2000
Here it is Inf. comic number 2 enjoy!

infcomic2.gif

-Pojo-X
pojo-x.GIF

Supernova

Jun 9, 2000
www.geocities.com
hehe

nice one Pojo-X make a longer version featuring all the team members

- I was going to insert a signature here but since I can't seem to get it to work I'll just type some shit here like I am doing now -

Pojo-X

Jun 20, 2000
it would be long..

It would be long but hey I make one with all of'em. I'll release BETA's (haha) of it as I go. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif =) It will be sweet. What situations and weapons would u recomend we using?

-Pojo-X
pojo-x.GIF

Supernova

Jun 9, 2000
www.geocities.com
here's a new situation for you

My mom going over to their studion to complain that I alway play INF 10 hours a day and then one of the team members sticking a frag grenade up her ass and then 3 seconds later she goes BOOM.
I would like this since she is alway being a biatch when I play INF. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

- I was going add a sig but I can't get it to work so I'll just type some shit here like I am doing now -

Pojo-X

Jun 20, 2000
Hey darkliege u queer

Ok, I already explained this in my last comic, I'M NOT COPYING OFF OF ZH!!! If I am copying off him then he is copying of comic book componies shit head. His are about himself and in the gay SF forums. Mine are abou the Infiltration Team and killing not gay clone and shit. Are u a dumb ****head??? If u want to copy off him I will. I'll strat a comic about me and only me. So go shove that cucumber up your ass while your dog sucks your dick ok! Mine are like a comic his are just a bundle of pictures. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Pojo-X
pojo-x.GIF

Pojo-X

Jun 20, 2000
Sorry Gryphon

I'm sorry I just don't think that Darkliege's coment was appropiate, if he wants to come in the Infiltration forums from the SF froumsto critisize people on their work then I think hw should leave. I did not mean to offend anybody, I just wanted to get my pint through to everyone.

-Pojo-X
pojo-x.GIF

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

I never did find your other comics so I didn't know that you wern't copying ZH. The content is not the same but the general style is. I thought that it was ZH, but just with a different name. Sorry to get you riled. its just my opinion.

Oh and just to let you know. I'm one of the originals from this forum. I did some work for INF also before they ported it over to UT. My site is about INF for the most part. I am not from the SF forum. I go there, yes. Just because I also like SF.

one last thing. I finally saw the first one, and that one doesn't look like ZH's at all. so if I saw that one first, I might have not made the comment that I did.
------------------------
darkliege.jpg

http://www.unreality.dk/enemylines <The Infiltration custum skin shop (and a bit more)>
------------------------

[This message was edited by Darkliege on Jun 25, 2000 at 21:22.]

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
Take Cover!

calm down Pojo! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Take some Ritalin or something. Dark was just making a general comment jeezus. It's a funny cartoon and all but learn to take some critisism and that's all dark was doing, giving some critisism. nn0kay? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

www.unreality.dk/enemylines

Otorp

Jan 11, 2000
Visit site

What's the deal with calling the SF forums gay? I find that immature and lame. /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

otorp.gif

SF_SlicK

May 17, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
hahaha

it may not be the same exact thing but its close enuff to be called unoriginal in the terms of art

just try to be original, im a huge comics fan so any comics are good comics in my book but make the comics unique sumthing that is different and ull get a good following in the INF forum like ZH did in the SF forum ZH sumhow has ended up with a huge following i still cant beleive it

Behold...... the power of cheeze!!!!!

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
You guys don't understand....

In history... there was only about 7 stories ever written that were completely original. All the rest since those have copied some element from them... the same goes for artwork. There isn't any room for originality anymore. And don't argue with me... don't even start. It's true. Say you paint a picture of your dog out of your own blood or something, I'm willing to bet that in some culture somewhere, someone once painted a picture of thier dog, or any old dog, in thier own blood. So no matter what you do, it can't be considered completely original. Look at all the famous artists and writers today... they say themselves, whether be it in a biography, or the dust jacket of one of thier books... that so-and-so inspired them. Inspiration is just taking one persons idea and adding some of your own ideas here and there so that it looks like a unique and original piece of work. Well it's not. You can be sure that the person they were inspired by took some ideas from other people, who took stuff from others and so on and so forth. And as you can probably see, this all boils down to those seven stories written way back when... the stories that inspired other stories, works of art, and ultimately, entire cultures.
So there, lay off of Pojo!
---------
To steal information from one person is called plagiarism.
To steal information from several people is called research.
---------

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray
I've been for a walk on a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
California dreamin' on such a winter's day

Stopped in to a church I passed along the way
Well I got down on my knees and I pretend to pray
You know the preacher liked the cold
He knows I'm gonna stay
California dreamin' on such a winter's day

/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
More importantly, he's ripping off "Scrotum the Puppy 2: The Gang".

The entire plot line about a dog, somebody not being able to kill it, somebody else being able to kill it, etc. is completely ripped off from Slitfinger, (www.slitfinger.com or www.newgrounds.com), a wonderfully talented, funny, Canadian flash artist.

And then he goes on to rip off Jeff K.'s "supar-l33t funny spleling stile!"

Good job. I believe if you went to Mexico, they'd call you "El Asso Wipo".

---
2000 years gone by and only 165 days of world peace in them.
---