While working

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Destructive-Fly

Jul 30, 2004
Hey Bond, you said it might be a good idea to put some secret places and that sort of stuff. So when I was just working I thought it would be cool if we could make the keypads on the wall work and when peepz enter the right code the door would open. Now you see I'm not a coder so I would need help with this.

Destructive-Fly

Jul 30, 2004
mrbond113 said:
Secret places...are you referring to Devastation?

Yeah, it's possible all right. I think the chat area could be used to enter in the codes.

It's not wether it's possible, it's that I can't code it because well I can't code. So I'm asking if you have anyone to help me?

MrBond

ZHP Founder
Sep 23, 2003
USA
zerohour-productions.net
As it is right now, I'm the only one able to code throughout the team. So, you'd be waiting for me to do it. For now, concentrate on the mapping, because I am running around do so much right now. I'll put it down on my list of stuff to do.