UT3 DM-Crampaged! Premature release!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Foreword: This is not an alpha/beta release. I will not be updating this map.

I'm releasing DM-Crampaged before its time -- in a more or less unfinished state (and I would have done it two weeks ago had I not been wrongfully RO'd). I do not enjoy UT3 and I will not play it anymore, so what's the point, right? In fact, I've uninstalled the game and I don't have any intentions of installing it again. It's too broken and too dead for me to bother.

Since I'm not going to play it, I felt it pointless to continue to map for it. Thus, I'm releasing this map for any who may care. The gameplay's pretty good but the map has had no visual work done whatsoever beyond throwing textures on the surfaces and putting in some sunlight. I couldn't even get the preview screenshot to work given the new esoteric material system in UE3.

Obviously, this is a remake of my map DM-Crampage for UT2004, a fairly successful map that got probably 2000+ downloads. Back when I thought UT3 would be good I figured this layout (with some tweaks) would work better in the new game, so I started to remake it. I soon ended up feeling like UT3 was not worth my time, so I never got anywhere with the map.

Rather than leave it on my harddrive to die, I'm releasing it incomplete. If anyone wants to edit the map to put some visuals into it, go ahead. I don't even care if you enter it into the MSUC, but at least mention my name somewhere in the credits if you do. :p

[SCREENSHOT]http://insite.beyondunreal.com/temp/ut3/crampaged.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Download: http://insite.beyondunreal.com/temp/ut3/dm-crampaged.zip