Request -- CTF-Eversmoking? (Just a suggestion)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Just a request for the mapping community. I would really like to see Bluff Eversmoking brought into UT. DM is probably gonna happen, but I would love to see someone create a CTF based on this map. The architecture is wonderful(that bridge with the torches, the towers, that little cable-car thing) and the setting is great. I realize this would be a lot of work, and I am just one person requesting this, but I think a lot of folks would be impressed.
Bluff1.JPG

Bluff2.JPG

Bluff3.JPG

Bluff5.JPG

feedback? wolf_blackstar@hotmail.com

------------------
-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Thanks. I see this happening sorta like this: Reduce the complicated archtitechture so it runs faster, and make 2 simple fortresses. A bridge could connect them(with a small area with a Big Keg o' Health in the middle of course) and perhaps 2 of those little cable-car systems. They would provide fast and direct access between the bases, but would make players extremely vulnerable to snipers, forcing them to think about taking other routes.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"