How's everybody?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Hi Klasnic ,

everything is fine . Hope for all of us , too . :)

Great to see you here after a long time . Did you quit skinning ? or is there something you are working on ?

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
This site is so dead it's depressing.

Are there currently any arena games with custom skins?

Guess that era is over.

Edit: Oh and it's pretty funny how (at least I bet) SaD checks these forums every day. ;)

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
This site is so dead it's depressing.
Yes , it´s really sad . We can only post what we get submitted .And that wasn´t a lot over the last month ( besides the not postable completly black skins or UPaint-Creations with one texture all over the model.

Are there currently any arena games with custom skins?
Can´t think of any game .

Guess that era is over.
Sad , but true . On the other side : 11 active years is a lot .

Edit: Oh and it's pretty funny how (at least I bet) SaD checks these forums every day. ;)

:D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
It`s been a while, nice to read you :)

Yes, the forum is less populated than it used to be in our golden times but I haven`t given up the hope for the future ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Hey everybody thanks :D Sorry I forgot I posted this and went to holiday afterwards. My mind's not as good as it used to be :/ I've been pretty busy mostly with looking after sick family, work and moving here and there, seems I never have time for anything. I hope soon I can find time to come back and do something unreal. I've really completely lost touch with the community and with what's been going on the past two years or so, it's sad (lol). Glad to see you're all keeping well and still around these parts. I'll talk to you all soon, my friends :tup:

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I've been on a.... slightly more "active" place...

and yes.

picture.php

Can´t think of any game .

Serious Sam 3 BFE is the latest game with custom player model support as of now, but I don't have it. The pipeline is supposedly horrible without a way of exporting the base skeleton necessary though

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Creepy seeing many post of mine back in 2005, well time goes by ^^ But still playing UT2004 from time to time, still awesome :)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Creepy seeing many post of mine back in 2005, well time goes by ^^ But still playing UT2004 from time to time, still awesome :)

:D . Still playing UT from time to time , too ( the original , not 2k3,2k4 or 3 ) .
But with an own house , 12 - 14 hours a day at work , there is not much time left for playing. :(